• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

What? No ones going to comment on my lovely Tales to Astonish #28? confused-smiley-013.giffrown.gif

Um...hey, gorgeous issue! smile.gif Let us know how the story is. I've always been curious about those old "monster" TTA's, and I may get to them someday. Right now they're not on my radar.

Um...hey, gorgeous issue! smile.gif

Does it always have to be about condition with you people?! makepoint.gif

Let us know how the story is. I've always been curious about those old "monster" TTA's, and I may get to them someday. Right now they're not on my radar.

Pre-hero isn't on my radar either. But I fell in love with that cover after Rhino posted his 8.0 copy in the Gorilla Cover Thread. How can you not love that cover? It's a classic! 27_laughing.gif

I also bought a Weird War #87 (Nazi Gorilla cover) from Sterling because of that thread.

Does it always have to be about condition with you people?! makepoint.gif

I was teasing you. I'm a reader copy man myself. I'd be more excited for you if you say you got it for $5, or something like that.

What were you wanting people to say? First you complain that no one said anything. Then someone says something, and you complain about that, too. Why is nothing ever good enough for you people? makepoint.gifgrin.gif

Just received an FF13 from forum member r1970d.It's one of my favorite comics of the early silver age and has OW/W pages.Thanks Roy!! GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

1076553-ff13rd.jpg.1e52061078279d26a3f15fec5a78cd4b.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Bought these today on ebay from Mile High.... trying to finish my Nintendo comics collection. And I also got the last issue of Chip N Dale that I've needed since I was 8 years old....that was 16 years ago... I used the mile high scans, they're not the actual books...

34304199274.1.GIF

34304199274.2.GIF \ 34304199274.3.GIF

83546109104.1.GIF

16577498022.4.GIF

Edited by Gotham Knight