• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Well, I finally got a comic that I've spent a few years looking for. It's "Superman and Wonderwoman: The Hidden Killer" anti-mine comic put out by Unicef for South America. It is sort of a follow up to the "Superman: Deadly Legacy" comic for Bosnian mine awareness. At least this second one was available in english. You don't run across them too often, and the fact that I got it for $1 makes it all the better.

ef_1.JPG

Wow, Wonder Woman is much more conservative in that comic

Well, I finally got a comic that I've spent a few years looking for. It's "Superman and Wonderwoman: The Hidden Killer" anti-mine comic put out by Unicef for South America. It is sort of a follow up to the "Superman: Deadly Legacy" comic for Bosnian mine awareness. At least this second one was available in english. You don't run across them too often, and the fact that I got it for $1 makes it all the better.

ef_1.JPG

Wow, Wonder Woman is much more conservative in that comic

i thought the same thing - that version of her uniform is early Golden Age.

interesting that they chose to go "demure" for her costume in SA.........

Won this beauty last night. Can't wait to receive this one as I have been wanting a high grade copy with pages better than cream for a very long time. When it arrives I will upload a better scan. It is a 9.4 by the way. Thanks for letting me share.

1170457-showcase79.jpg

Scott

1170457-showcase79.jpg.34bd4b5a361e38c22517a0e4a7e00c99.jpg

Edited by Wrightson fan