• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,186 posts in this topic

Don't see this issue every day. It's really rare...that someone would slab it. I'm glad someone did though. The first series I remember collecting in it's entirety when I was a kid. Now if someone is crazy enough to slab a zoo crew 9.8 for me I'll be in cloud9.gif

BD1.jpg

VFN confused.gif

gossip.gif It was a really good deal.

Or were you just unsure about why it only got an 8.0?

Looks much better then a VFN makepoint.gif

gossip.gif There's a small small colour-breaking crease on the URBC yay.gif

I never even heard of Lightning Comics before..................looks pretty cool, though......... thumbsup2.gif

The art and story are pretty good.

The story is about the creation/origin of Lightning Girl. After her creation/origin she helps the Americans in a sea battle verse Japan. Good stuff and I'm glad to have picked it up. The cover is really cool with the purple tones on it and the bondage theme.

LightningComicsV31-4.jpg

Nice! So why the downgrade eh?

I guess you are out of the 9.4+ craze. 27_laughing.gif

Yeah i am over it. I can't compete with Ron and the rest of the big dogs who collect Batman.

I thought Ron was cashing out? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well replace his name with some of the other HG Batman collectors. Ron still has plenty of books though.

Okay here's an odd book that was recently added to my collection...

Let's see if anyone can guess what my interest in this book is?????

I don't think the chances of adding many more like it will turn up in the future...

I'll check back in the morning and see what a few of you may think about the book....

snake.jpg

Let's see if anyone can guess what my interest in this book is?????

It's got to be all the offshoot references to male genitalia.

27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif...collecting references to well-endowments....interesting concept, but I'd be going for headlights if that was the aim. 27_laughing.gif