• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

[/img]

smccad31.jpg

Looks like a Metro VF 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh SNAP 893whatthe.gif

Canadian copy, no?

Yes indeed, does it look familar? I use to own this and sold it when I picked up my 8.5 copy but now its back in my clutches and off to CGC shortly.

Why in the world would you slab it? Trying to make the lowest on the census? why spend the money? It is a reader copy, so just keep it around to read it.

You just don't see these around at all and if more show up for sale I will chase them down. Have only ever seen two of these anywhere. Some of the other Timley copies like Captain America books (issues #70, #73, #75) I have only ever seen one copy of these each, 2 for issue #74. These books must be real Gerber 8's+.

Some of the other Timley copies like Captain America books (issues #70, #73, #75) I have only ever seen one copy of these each, 2 for issue #74. These books must be real Gerber 8's+.

I am not so sure. Without even looking for them I have seen at least four 74s and at least 2 75s. There is a 74 on eBay right now. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some of the other Timley copies like Captain America books (issues #70, #73, #75) I have only ever seen one copy of these each, 2 for issue #74. These books must be real Gerber 8's+.

I am not so sure. Without even looking for them I have seen at least four 74s and at least 2 75s. There is a 74 on eBay right now. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah but they are not Canadian copies. poke2.gifshy.gif