• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Here's a PHM that kind of started the Marvel Universe...... well, it does have the first post-Atlas attempt at a Super Hero in Dr. Droom...... many parallels to what would eventually be Dr. Strange. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1510%202.jpg

WOW. Great copy of a book that is more important to the Marvel publishing universe than some would give it credit for.

Absolutely gorgeous copy. Congrats on a great score!

My recent online purchases. Really happy with X-men 25 gold with Magneto card which was like 6dollars from ebay auction and there was couple other people bidding it also but they quit after 6 dollars..

156865.jpg.652a3d556ad83c9de150931c0645efbc.jpg

Edited by godzilla43

Here's a PHM that kind of started the Marvel Universe...... well, it does have the first post-Atlas attempt at a Super Hero in Dr. Droom...... many parallels to what would eventually be Dr. Strange. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1510%202.jpg

Nice pick up Jimbo, :applause:

Its Not much, but im a HUGE Joe Madureira fan... and have a HUGE Joe Madureira collection...I Finally got Spider-Man The Manga #28 (i have #29 too)

This book was seriously hard as hell to find and i dont know why... low print? i think like 3500. Harder to find than Guardians of the Galaxy #2 1:200 Mad variant even...(i have 1 of the 3, 9.8 ss)

I dont see a single one of these Slabbed yet either... guess im gonna have to get that yellow label next time i see Joe.

zW9zZbP.jpg

darkhawk party

dha%201_zpsoorulh1o.jpg

darkhawk%2033_zps4aiuwvkn.jpg

darkhawk%2044_zpsxdrov5j6.jpg

Darkhawk%2040_zpsdbp74lvu.jpg

Darkhawk%208_zps2xqiooqm.jpg