• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,133 posts in this topic

I've been slowly adding back to my collection since I sold off a chunk a few years ago, but in the last week or so, I've been ramping that up a bit :)

I used to have a 9.8w of this and now do again thanks to Qualitycomix :)

Man-Thing #1

CGCBooks.jpg

Good to see you, bud!

I've been slowly adding back to my collection since I sold off a chunk a few years ago, but in the last week or so, I've been ramping that up a bit :)

Man-Thing #1

CGCBooks.jpg

Good to see you, bud!

Good to see you too...looks like at least a few familiar faces are still around :grin:

Just got this in the mail today. Big shout out to the boardie who found and submitted the book on my behalf.

The first John Byrne issue of Star Brand, coming back to Marvel after a couple years at DC. The only SB #11 on the census and it's all mine :cloud9:

StarrBrand11_zps7e99ef05.jpg

Just got this in the mail today. Big shout out to the boardie who found and submitted the book on my behalf.

The first John Byrne issue of Star Brand, coming back to Marvel after a couple years at DC. The only SB #11 on the census and it's all mine :cloud9:

:golfclap: That's pretty cool. Congrats ! I see it's already in your signature line.

Just got these 2 beauties in the mail from the bay

Asm1.jpg

Asm2.jpg

Wow randyp, those books look to be in pretty nice condition. congratualtions.gif

You should scan them in and post them in the PGM thread for some opinions. Do you think you're going to get them slabbed?

Man-Thing #1

CGCBooks.jpg

:applause: Nice! Hope the real thing is a bit bigger than the pictures!coffeescreen.gif

Nice haul scheradon!! Those are some truly nice books!

Conan #1 9.8 One of my favourite books as a kid!

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 Another of my favourite as a kid!!

Shogun Warriors #3 Loved the series!!!

congratualtions.gif

Infinity Gauntlet #1 NM/M

Amazing Spider-Man #361 NM+

Superman: The Man of Steel #18 NM/M

Batman #0 NM+

Incredible Hulk #340 NM

The Walking Dead #103A NM+

Uncanny X-Men #221 NM

Harley Quinn #0 NM+

Harley Quinn #1 NM+

Those are some great books! I assume you bought them all raw with the intent of getting them graded?

Will you be scanning and posting them in the PGM thread for opinions?

congratualtions.gif

congratualtions.gif Logan! Very cool book!