• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Hi all, new to the forum here but thought i'd share a couple of GEMS I picked up at the recent fan expo In toronto canada.

Got these made up for me by the man himself, mr J Scott Campbell :)

They are at CGC hopefully getting 9.8's.

8Uwi8rF.jpg

EYnOgJN.png

and one from Mr Francis Manapul!

(Again at cgc hopefully getting a 9.8 haha)

DJQLzgL.jpg

Received an original art piece I purchased recently off of Comiclink. It is by Luis Royo, one of my favorite artists who is well known for his fantasy genre work.

This is a mixed media piece, and presents even more nicely in hand than my phone camera can capture. Going to get it framed and up on the wall later next week!

IMG_20150917_1307302_zps87gpiyik.jpg

I've been wanting a Steranko SS for a while now..... I either just miss the chance or can't find the one I really want..... and I happened to stumble on this one on eBay..... it wasn't cheap, but it looks sharp for the grade and I like the placement. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

NICK%20FURY%20AOS%206%20ss8.5.jpg

I've been wanting a Steranko SS for a while now..... I either just miss the chance or can't find the one I really want..... and I happened to stumble on this one on eBay..... it wasn't cheap, but it looks sharp for the grade and I like the placement. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

NICK%20FURY%20AOS%206%20ss8.5.jpg

That's nice and white pages too :applause: