• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Not as fancy as a lot of yours, but I bought this last week, and received it this week.

image.jpg image.jpg

Not the best condition, and I probably over paid, but didn't even know this edition existed, and haven't seen one available anywhere since.

Not as fancy as a lot of yours, but I bought this last week, and received it this week.

image.jpg image.jpg

Not the best condition, and I probably over paid, but didn't even know this edition existed, and haven't seen one available anywhere since.

That's beautiful! I have yet to land a copy but aim to soon.

There's a few foreign editions of this issue floating around. hm

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-15%20at%201.50.02%20PM_zpsmsw04eqy.png

Well I found all of these in a dollar bin today after work. They're all 8.0-9.0 so I'll take em for $1 each.

Also.. why have I never noticed that 1,3 and 4 say 4 Issue limited series, but 2 and 5 say 5 issue limited series..

SFY4hlT.jpg

Edited by Mef

The initial issue had a banner indicating that the series would be four issues long; however, the series had always been intended to have five issues, and the banner was an error that recurred throughout the entire run except for issue #2, which says "2 of 5."

I didn't know that!

The initial issue had a banner indicating that the series would be four issues long; however, the series had always been intended to have five issues, and the banner was an error that recurred throughout the entire run except for issue #2, which says "2 of 5."

I didn't know that!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I bought a lot of comics just kind of in stacks today for like 10 for 10 and 5 for 5 and whatnot, it seems I ended up with the first Batman Beyond run 1-6 for $1 each as well! It was a good day!

Edited by Mef

image.jpg image.jpg

That's beautiful! I have yet to land a copy but aim to soon.

There's a few foreign editions of this issue floating around. hm

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-15%20at%201.50.02%20PM_zpsmsw04eqy.png

Very cool to see the cover changes between the various language editions.

Awesome books !!! you're killing me too. I just stumbled across a little shop down the street with a room full of junk. Asked if he had comics...he did...1000 junk books from the 90's . He just said he did a clean out last month of an attic belonging to a guy in his 90's who died. Don't know if I believe him, but he said there was a box of about 100 comics all in dust jackets front he 30's and 40's. Said they looked like they were read once and stored . He tried to get them but the son in law showed up and took them and now they're going around town saying they have a batman 1 . I'm waiting to see if these books show up at auction assuming he wasn't exaggerating. He said he was sick he had them in his hand . I don't know if I love hearing these stories or hate hearing them

I found a complete run of Agent X in the dollar bin and jumped on it. I remember getting them monthly in college and that being the first comic I read that week. I plan on binge reading them all this weekend again and reminiscing. Not the rare find but definitely nostalgic.