• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,053 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! I seldom write on this board because I'm a newby and I can't show you great addiction to my collection. As told before I live in Italy and it's not so easy to buy old American comics here (obviously I have to buy them online).

So you can understand how unusual is to find a lot of comics like the one I bought last saturday.

I met a 56 years old Italian collector who bought comic books by mail during a pre-internet era.

He sold me his collection of about 800 Marvel comic books. He told me they were from last 80s' to first 90s'; he gave me a list but not complete so I have a lot of bags full of comics and I have to discover what's in!

I found some comics from 70s'too, even if I think there is no key issue.

I think it's a good starting point for my collection (also because I add them to what I already have).

This is a picture of my car's van when I came back.

9DseusBl.jpg

More sweet Catwoman books that Rich Henn found in the wild and had Mr. Huges sign.

If you have books that you're having trouble hunting down, Rich really is the best, and super easy to work with. We even spoke on the phone, which was pretty cool. (I don't like the phone, it makes me nervous :eek: )

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

:cloud9:

Hi everybody! I seldom write on this board because I'm a newby and I can't show you great addiction to my collection. As told before I live in Italy and it's not so easy to buy old American comics here (obviously I have to buy them online).

So you can understand how unusual is to find a lot of comics like the one I bought last saturday.

I met a 56 years old Italian collector who bought comic books by mail during a pre-internet era.

He sold me his collection of about 800 Marvel comic books. He told me they were from last 80s' to first 90s'; he gave me a list but not complete so I have a lot of bags full of comics and I have to discover what's in!

I think it's a good starting point for my collection (also because I add them to what I already have).

9DseusBl.jpg

Awesome! Congratulations! :applause:

9DseusBl.jpg

Thank you!

I was looking into one of that bag and I found this one! I'm very happy!

B8WsYPCh.jpg

9DseusBl.jpg

Thank you!

I was looking into one of that bag and I found this one! I'm very happy!

B8WsYPCh.jpg

That's a nice surprise! Amazing that it has survived in Italy this long and is that nice. :)

The last 7-10 days have been good for buying!

unnamed_zpsbx8qmrho.jpg

Another nice week in my collection scumbag flipper inventory.

Keeping the TTA 3 though, so that's something.

grp_zpsgkrbuvub.jpg

Andy lots of nice comics you have :applause:

More sweet Catwoman books that Rich Henn found in the wild and had Mr. Huges sign.

If you have books that you're having trouble hunting down, Rich really is the best, and super easy to work with. We even spoke on the phone, which was pretty cool. (I don't like the phone, it makes me nervous :eek: )

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

:cloud9:

love those covers :applause:

The last 7-10 days have been good for buying!

unnamed_zpsbx8qmrho.jpg

Another nice week in my collection scumbag flipper inventory.

Keeping the TTA 3 though, so that's something.

grp_zpsgkrbuvub.jpg

How did you come buy these, they look nice. I'm digging that flash 139 and tos39

Edited by Jking3437