• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,052 posts in this topic

Bookmarking a spot for Hector.

Thanks for telling Greggy about the Gotham Girls 3 book

:thumbsup:

:whee:

The rest of the mess you brought sucks donkey balls

:whee::whee:

I picked up three Harvey Horror softback sets for a great price on EBAY.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that each of the interior front and back covers were printed on nice glossy stock, and the entire interiors were faithfully reconstructed on a nice quality paper.

It's like having newly minted bound copies of the originals!

I didn't expect it because the hardcovers I've seen before (at least that I recall) did not have the glossy cover inserts. I like them much better than the hardcover reprints. They feel much closer to the original comics in size and form.

24bowgg.jpg

Interior glossy cover e.g.

15megdk.jpg

Interior story page e.g.

2uxu0dt.jpg

I picked up three Harvey Horror softback sets for a great price on EBAY.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that each of the interior front and back covers were printed on nice glossy stock, and the entire interiors were faithfully reconstructed on a nice quality paper.

It's like having newly minted bound copies of the originals!

I didn't expect it because the hardcovers I've seen before (at least that I recall) did not have the glossy cover inserts. I like them much better than the hardcover reprints. They feel much closer to the original comics in size and form.

24bowgg.jpg

Interior glossy cover e.g.

15megdk.jpg

Interior story page e.g.

2uxu0dt.jpg

Prefer the hard covers. I have been picking up most of them at Half Price Books for $13 each.

web_zpsom9f0lwr.jpg

Prefer the hard covers. I have been picking up most of them at Half Price Books for $13 each.

web_zpsom9f0lwr.jpg

Nice! I picked up a few hardcovers around that price in an LA bookstore, but they don't always have a lot of stock on hand. I've heard about the half price books, but don't see any around my area. I wanted to get this magazine is haunted sets. Today I saw web of evil 2 & 3 for I think 13.99, but passed because they were missing 1.