• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chadwick said:

Eye candy galore, great taste sir :) That Conan 9 is a stunner!

Thanks, this one arrived today. Love the color combination  on this cover. :cloud9:

Conan the Barbarian #19.jpg

Edited by nepatkm

On 3/1/2017 at 11:24 AM, Theagenes said:

This an unexpected grail find for me. My favorite comic as a kid -- the Treasury size Whitman King Kong. Full case of 24 hg copies with the original box/store display

PQkzMXz.jpg

That is insanely awesome!  It amazes me that there's still unopened\unused items like this out in the wild.

12 hours ago, nepatkm said:

Beautiful Book Rune!  Congratulations. :applause:

Thanks, it was a tough choice, I could have gotten some nice art instead, but I'm a great fan of Mary Jane and really like this book :cloud9: - But I'm not fond of paying more than $2 per Registry point :censored: :facepalm:

16 hours ago, nepatkm said:

Thanks, this one arrived today. Love the color combination  on this cover. :cloud9:

Conan the Barbarian #19.jpg

Awesome cover alignment and no miswrap, it's rare to see on #19 books - as goes for all the books you just posted, you've got a great eye for comic books! (thumbsu 

Personally it took me ages to find my #19

Spoiler

1150191_Full_Obv.jpg?t=NS83LzIwMTYgNDoyN

Edited by Rune

3 hours ago, Rune said:

Awesome cover alignment and no miswrap, it's rare to see on #19 books - as goes for all the books you just posted, you've got a great eye for comic books! (thumbsu 

Personally it took me ages to find my #19

Reveal hidden contents

1150191_Full_Obv.jpg?t=NS83LzIwMTYgNDoyN

Thanks. I try, doesn't happen with them all.. But I try.  Your CTB #19 is also an immaculate 9.8 so I bet it took some time to find. Great Collection you have.  :headbang: 

I got this locally today too :) (thumbsu

Incredible Hulk 162 first Wendigo double cover, Ms Marvel 16 first (cameo) Mystique, Captain America 100 (hoping for a CGC 5.0 (I'll post front and back of Cap 100)

hulk 162 show double cover.jpg

hulk 162 show double cover front.jpg

ms marvel 16 first cameo appearance of Mystique front.jpg

Cap 100 5.0 question front.jpg

Cap 100 back 5.0 question.jpg