• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,104 posts in this topic

On 10/24/2021 at 5:42 PM, Buzzetta said:

I have never before owned this book in my life up until NYCC where within a week of night one I had picked up two copies.  The raw book was purchased for a little less than sticker and the graded copy was picked up through the CLink auction. The first copy was bought because I finally wanted to own a copy and could not ignore the Hulk 181 / ASM 300 'ishness of the book. 

The graded copy was purchased out of spite. @kav

IMG_6895.jpeg

I told him to buy 3 more to stop him right there-he always does the opposite of what I say.

Edited by kav

On 10/24/2021 at 9:05 PM, kav said:

I told him to buy 3 more to stop him right there-he always does the opposite of what I say.

If the price is right I will but first I am looking for a certain Disney book. 

On 10/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, Buzzetta said:

If the price is right I will but first I am looking for a certain Disney book. 

Dont get the disney book.

I cannot get the Disney book as no one currently has a copy for sale and there are no recorded sales in awhile so it might be a $50 book or a $250 book... who knows?  I can wait, no one is really knocking down the door for that unless one day some of these Disney characters show up in cartoons or movies or something. 

On 10/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, Buzzetta said:

I cannot get the Disney book as no one currently has a copy for sale and there are no recorded sales in awhile so it might be a $50 book or a $250 book... who knows?  I can wait, no one is really knocking down the door for that unless one day some of these Disney characters show up in cartoons or movies or something. 

Well theres lots of new mutates 98 so get those.