• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,075 posts in this topic

On 6/25/2022 at 8:20 PM, littledoom said:

Uhm.. wow

I wrote about this in the GA keeper thread. But this is a book I've wanted since I first saw one long ago. I had passed on many copies because it was either bad timing or the copy didn't present how I wanted it to. 

This book was offered here on the boards and I went for it. It didn't disappoint. The colors jump off the cover and I'm pretty pumped to add it to the collection. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:28 PM, KCOComics said:

I wrote about this in the GA keeper thread. But this is a book I've wanted since I first saw one long ago. I had passed on many copies because it was either bad timing or the copy didn't present how I wanted it to. 

This book was offered here on the boards and I went for it. It didn't disappoint. The colors jump off the cover and I'm pretty pumped to add it to the collection. 

That's one of those comics, if it was the only one I had I'd be content :cloud9:

On 6/25/2022 at 9:11 PM, Ant-Man said:

67F24F82-91F0-440F-B54B-CBB6426AFBEC.thumb.jpeg.cf2b5a2f39ef03adaa72433c0c18b92c.jpeg81 years between Buck Jones and Mad Max.

That Spiderman in the bottom left was the first Spiderman book I ever read. I think I was 6 or 7 years old

I had that book and re read it till the cover fell off and pages came unglued from the binding 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:16 PM, The Meta said:

That Spiderman in the bottom left was the first Spiderman book I ever read. I think I was 6 or 7 years old

I had that book and re read it till the cover fell off and pages came unglued from the binding 

+1

Those books are how I grew to love Spidey as a kid (pre-collecting). I only have one left and it's so beat.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:21 PM, grendelbo said:

+1

Those books are how I grew to love Spidey as a kid (pre-collecting). I only have one left and it's so beat.

That Dr Strange story was my favorite, and I never did figure out what was going on lol