• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,057 posts in this topic

*images redacted*

great run of books, Scott! glad to see the new addition isn't as impactful on your ability to get some sweet books in as you feared.

(thumbs u

*images redacted*

great run of books, Scott! glad to see the new addition isn't as impactful on your ability to get some sweet books in as you feared.

(thumbs u

Thanks Marc. The new addition hasn't hurt as I have been selling other items (books/baseball cards) to be able to buy the books I have posted. I have about 15 more that I have picked up and will scan them in when I get the time. Most of my posting takes place at work as the wife usually has the computer tied up at night doing work once the little ones are asleep. My baby girl will be 6 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it.

I am glad you like the books as I always like the ones you post too.

Scott

Thanks.....I agree.....Jack was extremely creative during this period, in my opinion. Long live the Fourth World.......until Jim Starlin kills them all. Are you detecting some animosity maybe?

S

Starlin kills EVERYONE :shrug:

I dunno. I liked his Warlock and Captain Marvel stuff.

I bought this at the VCC. It came yesterday and I read it immediately. Great, classic early Lois Lane stories!

LoisLane55.jpg

lol Funny cover!

This Lois has more cushin for the pushin!!!

I have often thought of scanning all my "fat" DC covers, it's so outrageously politically incorrect.

A nice copy Joanna!

adv298.jpg

Thanks Ange......I'm sure you will appreciate this one too.

Mystery Tales 4 "D" copy. Highest graded copy in the census.

Bought this one from Roger (Weird Paper) when I met him in Dallas.

Beautiful copy that I feel is under-graded.

Scott

MysteryTales4.1.jpg

MysteryTales4.2.jpg