• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,105 posts in this topic

I have just discover this post. I have post my last pick up in the golden age forum but it is my buy of the week :

batman1front.jpg

batman1back.jpg

great book! the "no dot after the 'No' in 'No 1'" uber-variant!

(worship)

You don't see this book too often and it's mine, all mine! :cloud9:

Nicest copy of this book I've ever seen. What's keeping it down to 7.0?

Jack

Probably the hanging chip by the right hoof. (shrug)

You don't think there's a little color touch?

Jack

What happened to your new policy of putting emoticons when you try to crack a joke? :baiting: Only people with over 14,000 posts and no Custom Titles can see color touches from mere scans ...

Scrooge, the comment was due to my little *ahem* alteration to the cover to see if people noticed. It has slipped by some... :devil:

True cover

JourneyIntoMystery16.jpg

Scrooge, the comment was due to my little *ahem* alteration to the cover to see if people noticed. It has slipped by some... :devil:

It hit me after I posted what Jack meant. I'd seen the alteration in the GA forum.

Btw, the cover as it truly is is so much better than if we'd have the full Vampire cover. Can't get enough of Everett when he was that on! Too bad his stuff wasn't as snazzy during the SA or he would be placed in a different pantheon :(

Picked this one up from Sterling.........beautiful copy of an extremely gruesome Wrightson cover. Right up my alley. I especially like the rope running inside the mouth and coming out of the eye. Nice touch Bern.

Scott

TT2.jpg

EC would've been proud of that one!.... :applause:

Mind you ..it would've been censored to hell and back