• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,132 posts in this topic

Yes we have......congrats on the ultra sound and there only being one lil pea pod. I had that sigh of relief both times with my girls. Mom is doing well I hope.

I already have my next book in my sights once I finish paying off Bill Hughes the first of next month. Can't wait to get that book. :shy:

Nice 93....what a difference one issue number would make though huh?

Picked this one up from Sterling too. Don Rosa copy with COA. Don't collect WWT's, but this is one of the best bronze age horror covers ever. The symmetry of the hands, the cut-through opening of the rocks, the perfect red coloring of the cloud of death. Perfection.

Scott

WWT24DR.jpg

Picked this up from Richard Evans at WW Texas, who bought it from Roger (Weird Paper). Sweet Kirby demon cover and a very tight copy. Pleased with this one quite a bit.

Scott

Black Magic 8

BlackMagic8.jpg

Not to mention pretty nice paper, too. You know, he has another BM from the same collection. :baiting:

"IN MY GRAVEYARD THERE WALKS A CORPSE"

seriously. how many of us have a graveyard?

I actually almost bought a house in upstate that did have a graveyard about 100 yards away from the house in the woods. it was historical too, a revolutionary war soldier was buried there! (the house was from the 1730s)