• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,073 posts in this topic

Answer my pm :baiting:

:gossip: He's too busy running Camp David.

Why don't you go honk Bo-Bo's nose there, short barrel? :blahblah:

Turns out you honk Bo-Bo's nose one too many times and they don't let you back in Chucky Cheese any more. (shrug)

Actually most of us stopped trying by the time we were tall enough to reach it.

You still hang there?

:applause:

Answer my pm :baiting:

:gossip: He's too busy running Camp David.

Why don't you go honk Bo-Bo's nose there, short barrel? :blahblah:

Turns out you honk Bo-Bo's nose one too many times and they don't let you back in Chucky Cheese any more. (shrug)

That's called a restraining order you clown squeezing pervert. (tsk)

Jesus, guys.

I know what "dastardly" means, I'm not six.

I was just wondering if that was the right word, since it more often gets utilised in a sarcastic manner, which didn't seem apropos to me

utilised? Are you going British on us Marc?

Please tell me you're not just now noticing. I would have to give up what little respect I've gained for you now that you're not professionally derailing threads any longer

Jesus, guys.

I was just wondering if that was the right word, since it more often gets utilised in a sarcastic manner, which didn't seem apropos to me

Please tell me you're not just now noticing. I would have to give up what little respect I've gained for you now that you're not professionally derailing threads any longer

I can still derail a thread with the best off them, but now it is more of a hobby than a profession, govna'. BritishSmiley.gif

Jesus, guys.

I can still derail a thread with the best off them, but now it is more of a hobby than a profession, govna'. BritishSmiley.gif

Every legend has to retire sometime.

And I prefer "m'lud," if you're going with UK honourariums, please k thx

The little pink flower stickers on the back covers....... meh

Have you ever found or heard of any fake green river books? Doesn't seem very hard to simply put a sticker on a book's back cover.

edit: After looking at your green river site, I guess you were joking about the sticker. If they are identified by a simple, stamp... I still don't get how you can clearly identify them and how people wouldn't be able to easily "make" green river books. Perhaps it is the new trimming.

Edited by eddly

The reason people don't make new Green Rivers is because there is now such a huge stock of scans on my site to compare books with that it just wouldn't be worth the trouble. There are a number of other reasons too. It's a whole lot more than just stamping a book with a red stamp. With myself and other collectors keeping an eye on things.....you better hit that sweet spot on the book with your stamper juuuuuust right....and frankly, you'd be better off faking another pedigree. Plus, why take the chance of messing with a great looking highgrade book, when most collectors would probably prefer a stamp free book anyway?

Trust me, there are probably hundreds of fake pedigree books out there right now of all kinds. Maybe thousands. But not all the pedigrees have visual databases dedicated to them. GR is probably one of the most secure pedigrees around because of it, and because of the date stamps.

One other thing...as far as I can tell, since I started keeping track.....the cases of crack, press and resub are in the single digits.

PS.... and yes, I was joking about the little pink flower sticker. Although I probably gave the pedigree creationists a new idea. hm