• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do we still have an "ignore user" function?
2 2

79 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I think I have crickets in the heating ducts of my work truck.  It chirps when it gets warm.   I'm not sure if I should call Dave or a mechanic.  

Either one has probably heard it all lol

10 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I think I have crickets in the heating ducts of my work truck.  It chirps when it gets warm.   I'm not sure if I should call Dave or a mechanic.  

Just put the heater on high for 5 minutes, you'll be fine.:roflmao:

59 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

crotch crickets-you dont want those.  Oakman will hafta crop dust.

after you do that click the down arrow next to your name and go to ignored users.  You will see you need to finalize it by clicking the 'ignore posts' ignore messages' etc otherwise the default is dont ignore any of that.  You gotta clik the box.

11 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Why is most of this thread blank?

Edit:

I gave a reason for the blankness of thread but remembered it involved blankness of another thread. 

Edited by NoMan

4 hours ago, NoMan said:

Edit:

I gave a reason for the blankness of thread but remembered it involved blankness of another thread. 

This may be one of the most profound, deep posts I have read in my 11 years on these boards. hm

Edited by telerites