• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off E-Bay Coupon! Today only!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Bowenfire said:

How does one obtain this coupon ? 

it was on the ebay front page but it expired at 8pm est last night

10 hours ago, the blob said:

I assumed incorrectly this expired at 8 Pacific time given ebay usually operates on Pacific, but I was wrong

Yeah, that was a surprise to me as well

Edited by Bird

On 2/21/2019 at 9:51 PM, Wolverinex said:

Holy Moly... that did look like a 9.8 on the photos

On 11/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, Bird said:

okay, I made a mistake and ebay gave me another coupon, so I bought what appears to be a newsstand copy of Sandman 75 and 2 Lethal Protector 1 newsstands to replace the one I sold by mistake in my sales thread. (and the buyer was kind enough to tell me I didn't have to honor the price, what a gentleman! that nicka is but he gets it regardless). I bought a bunch of lower priced stuff but maybe those Batman 457 newsstands will be error codes and maybe this Sandman 75 is something worth having (he took a lowball offer as I was unsure of what it really is).

Here's the Sandman 75. Please ruin my lottery dreams and tell me what it is if you know. Newsstand...toy insert...or what?

DsjjVfsVYAA3W4a.jpgDskJu_0U0AAX9Ve.jpg

I have a couple of these and no one could tell me what it was. Did you ever find out what this UPC is? Just seeing this post months later. 

2 minutes ago, Marvel-ous said:

I have a couple of these and no one could tell me what it was. Did you ever find out what this UPC is? Just seeing this post months later. 

They were with Joey post and should hit cgc any day now. I am fairly certain they are newsstands as the last five issues or so supposedly has newsstand distribution Hopefully cgc designates them as such 

I have 1 74 and 2 75s going in