• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off E-Bay Coupon! Today only!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

I'm wondering if the next phase of the Avengers will be a battle between Avengers and the X-Men and Magneto / Scarlet Witch seem to be the common thread in the two teams so I'm speculating a bit on this purchase.  Plus I like the look of the cover and 20% under GPA with the coupon helped out a lot.

X-Men 4 CGc 5.5.jpg

Beautiful copy.

4 minutes ago, vaillant said:

Beautiful copy.

I love mid grade copies that although graded correctly (upper edge damage and a couple small creases) most people would look at it and say it looks great.  I've definetely seen 5.5s that present a whole lot worse.

Edited by 1Cool

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

I love mid grade copies that although graded correctly (upper edge damage and a couple small creases) most people would look at it and say it looks great.  I've definetely seen 5.5s that present a whole lot worse.

Looks definitely in the FN/FN+ range.

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:

Yes, bought something then had an offer accepted and no-go.

Wouldn't you be able to use it in a single cart with multiple items from different sellers? Like after the offer is accepted and in your cart, add a BIN item, and take the 15% off your total?

I haven't bought from multiple sellers at the same time in awhile, so Idk if they nixed that?

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Wouldn't you be able to use it in a single cart with multiple items from different sellers? Like after the offer is accepted and in your cart, add a BIN item, and take the 15% off your total?

I haven't bought from multiple sellers at the same time in awhile, so Idk if they nixed that?

Yes, I think that works. Just didn't know at the time and had already bought something.

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:

Yes, I think that works. Just didn't know at the time and had already bought something.

Create another eBay account! lol

I have 2 (one that I've only used a couple of times) because I maxed out my offers on a big lot of playing cards a couple years ago (seller declined all 3). I guess, in instances like this, that backup could come in handy.

Just now, TwoPiece said:

Create another eBay account! lol

I have 2 (one that I've only used a couple of times) because I maxed out my offers on a big lot of playing cards a couple years ago (seller declined all 3). I guess, in instances like this, that backup could come in handy.

That would work. But, the 2nd item was an offer that was accepted by a seller. So, it sold once the offer was accepted.

14 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Yes, bought something then had an offer accepted and no-go.

I hate to make offers when these nice coupons are ongoing.  I end up waiting and waiting for the seller to respond and the whole time I'm missing out on other books that are selling.

I see it says "only eBay users with an address located in the USA, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean are eligible for the coupon".
Do you think this just means you need a US shipping address? It seems so, from how it’s worded.
I have the US address available, but of course it’s not my registration address, which is the italian one.

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I'm wondering if the next phase of the Avengers will be a battle between Avengers and the X-Men and Magneto / Scarlet Witch seem to be the common thread in the two teams so I'm speculating a bit on this purchase.  Plus I like the look of the cover and 20% under GPA with the coupon helped out a lot.

I think that's one of the best covers of the early Marvel Age!  (thumbsu

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

It's a one-time use coupon, FYI. I got burned. doh!

yeah, I paid immediately and now want to use it again. I have the app on my phone but there doesn't seem to be a way to switch user accounts like you can on the computer. Imma have to ask the wife to upload the app I think. 

okay, figured out how to sign in and out and there are my items in the cart! I may add some more though. And the wifes account was on the app in the first place so she knows I bought something...we aren't the hiding type of couple anyway.

Edited by Bird