• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
9 9

114 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:

I also celebrate Hanukkah, but I wanted to wait until other boardies started opening theirs. Well, it's close enough now that I figured I would split the difference, cut the baby in half, pour it out with the bathwater, etc. etc.

Mine didn't come with Yankees wrapping (good thing, since I live in Queens, and it may not have survived being on my doorstep...), but it did come in some fun dog-themed wrapping!

image.png.712d34c8e745581ba120014f925010a7.png

I didn't get a picture of it, but it definitely had my cat interested...

Inside was a great bundle of X-Men goodness, which always tops my list!

image.png.5d2e42b9986fffdedb98f773911c044f.png

image.png.55f32d8c915532a39e1a8e904e8eb71e.png

Thanks so much @comicsyte95 for the great and thoughtful gift!

Happy you liked the comics and Thank you friend!Had Franks help during VCC in finding comics . Thanks go out to him as well.

Honored  I could be a tiny part of this piece of holiday spirit.

12 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

Happy you liked the comics and Thank you friend!Had Franks help during VCC in finding comics . Thanks go out to him as well.

Now knowing they were going to a fellow Mets fan, I’m even MORE excited to have been a tiny part of it!  But it’s all you Chris!!!  

9 hours ago, comicsyte95 said:

That is some good reading :headbang: I loved the Claremont & John Romita Jr. run. Lots of great stories that also took the time to build up/flesh out these characters 

I had the gifts in my hand to open and then figured that I have waited this long so I can wait one more day! I know the mother-in-law will be getting me a Frazetta shirt but this should be my favorite gift that I get this year. I have two solid guesses as to what the slab is and even if it is not one of those two I expect it to be awesome.