• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleaning Comics
2 2

237 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I can't write dildoo , so I have to play with words.

I think he wishes he had someone else to interact with

On 12/20/2018 at 8:19 PM, kav said:
On 12/20/2018 at 8:16 PM, lizards2 said:

I don't believe that for second, even in your make believe world.

No it's true-I had sworn to never post again.  Then RMA wouldnt stop posting things about me.  The last straw was him saying I did free drawings for people just to get credit and make people like me so I returned.  So thank him for that.  Plenty of people remember that.  Ask @1950's war comics-he begged me to come back the entire time.

You have a faulty memory, an unhealthy obsession, and a very loose acquaintance with reality.

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

You have a faulty memory, an unhealthy obsession, and a very loose acquaintance with reality.

Sure thing buddy.

I get PMs to this day from people laffing about your goofy tirade and saying stuff like "Kav you're only doing that to get credit and get people to like you"  lol 

4 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

The measure of how offended someone is, is how often they bring up the offense, and for how long. That does not measure, however, the actual offensiveness of the supposed offense. Often, the more offended the reaction, the more likely its veracity.

Golly does that explain the dozens of pages of offended posts you made about me on another board?  RMA meet mirror  lol

6 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

The partiality by moderation that kav enjoys here will not last forever. Just keep reporting his posts...someday, it'll have an effect.

It's so easy to out a hypocrite-just use their own words!!  lol 

Screenshot 2018-10-23 at 12.42.18  PM (1).png

1 hour ago, moemaya said:

congrats we made it back to "lightning bolt" status on the general forum page.

Do I get "CGC points" or something for having so many replies and views on my post? Maybe a free comic grade?:takeit:

or a trip to LA?

I look at it as someone unplugging the fridge and spoiling the thread.