• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay coupon just popped up 15% off
2 2

77 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'll hold off. :foryou: 

This is the problem with doing stuff on the phone. If your finger brushes over something..  Anyway, the seller has no incentive to play along with me.

Just now, Ride the Tiger said:

Been searching for hours for a good deal. I give up. I need more than a few hours to find something. Never seems to be an auction ending within the time frame that catches my eye.

But I have so many good deals for sale! :foryou: I even revised some and put "use todays coupon" in the titles.

16 minutes ago, Bird said:

But I have so many good deals for sale! :foryou: I even revised some and put "use todays coupon" in the titles.

I believe I found the books you put up. One of them is really tempting but I don't have the cash for it right now. Will watch it and maybe catch it next coupon day. Thanks for the heads up.

6 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I believe I found the books you put up. One of them is really tempting but I don't have the cash for it right now. Will watch it and maybe catch it next coupon day. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks, I was just busting chops or I would have linked to them. But you can time payment me directly. 

(again just busting chops. But you can. No, just kidding. But, yeah, you can.)

Just now, Greenlake said:

They extended it by an hour. It ends at 7pm PST now.

beat me to it! I was on the computer to edit my "use today's coupon" titles and saw the extension. lol

25 minutes ago, Bird said:

Thanks, I was just busting chops or I would have linked to them. But you can time payment me directly. 

(again just busting chops. But you can. No, just kidding. But, yeah, you can.)

I'll give ya tree fiddy 5th tuesday of every month till paid in full.