• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay coupon just popped up 15% off
2 2

77 posts in this topic

I was on fence to use 15% to order some comic supplies, but had to pass up since I have spent a bit over the holidays. I got two new statues at 25% off recently. Think will wait for next 15% or 20% coupon to use.

Dang - I was traveling and missed this one.  :sorry: 

I have several books in my "watch list" for next time....., 

1 hour ago, the blob said:

I like to save a few bucks, but I wonder if this has the negative result of people waiting for coupons and not buying anything in the interim

it sure doesn't for me.  I spend a normal amount and then additional with the coupons.  The coupon flurry of late does make me wait a couple days before paying, just in case a coupon pops up in the next couple days.

3 hours ago, the blob said:

I like to save a few bucks, but I wonder if this has the negative result of people waiting for coupons and not buying anything in the interim

The frequency of these 10% eBay bucks, 10% and 15% coupons has definitely changed my buying strategy/patterns. At one point one or two of these savings scenarios was landing on a weekly basis. Obviously if it's a bidding style auction, then not applicable.

3 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

These discounts work great for the BIN OBO sales. Assuming your offer is accepted before the discount expires. Sometimes its tough to make everything work in the few hours they give you.

Yup. I am not sure the item I just bought could not have been gotten with a best offer at 85% of ask, but it was already reasonably priced (if properly graded..  we shall see), so the coupon feels better than haggling.

3 minutes ago, Bowenfire said:

I can’t figure out how to sign up for “ebucks” which will also notify me of pop up coupons. Anyone out there willing to walk me through it ? I simply can’t find the portal from the eBay home page.

peace

Its been a while since I did it, but once your logged in, go to summary from the drop down menu at the top right of the home page.... I vaguely remember starting out that way...