• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab?
3 3

777 posts in this topic

Ok since you guys are always talking trash to me I am gonna start a new Topic in here

I already collected the whole maximum carnage run and you guys won't help me with a simple question about bar codes and Direct Edition vs Newsstand and how to tell if a newsstand is a 1st print or newstand is always first print or how to tell if something is a uk edition vs a us edition?

Anyway

I would just like to know what are key issues first appearances or just key issues of any DC or Marvel Comics that the comic book would cost under 100 dollars NM just asking for books that are a reasonable price under 150 dollars or under 100

Thanks

In the 90's all those books 30 years earlier were worth a bunch.  Now the books from the 90s are almost 30 years old so it stands to reason that they'll be worth a bunch too.  My best guess is all those #1's and die cut/hologram/foil/fold out covers are gonna be worth bank in a few years.  

:flipbait:

Spoiler

/s

Just now, ExNihilo said:

In the 90's all those books 30 years earlier were worth a bunch.  Now the books from the 90s are almost 30 years old so it stands to reason that they'll be worth a bunch too.  My best guess is all those #1's and die cut/hologram/foil/fold out covers are gonna be worth bank in a few years.  

:flipbait:

Hide contents

/s

ok I just started a new thread and lets compile a recent list the last time someone posted on this was 3 years ago for comics keys under $100

On 1/27/2019 at 6:54 PM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

please dont be d-i-c-k-s 

No, let's be that! 

lJuWtnP.jpg

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

ok I just started a new thread and lets compile a recent list the last time someone posted on this was 3 years ago for comics keys under $100

So you think you’re going to show us all by making bank on your Maximum Carnage books but still need us to tell you about “keys” under $100?  Good story yo (thumbsu

Start hoarding those Magneto #0 copies now.  Foil only though, because foil makes everything better.

15 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:
9 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I highly recommend against slabbing. 

u cant tell me what to do ur not my dad

Recommending isn't telling. It's recommending. 

Just now, TwoPiece said:
16 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Recommending isn't telling. It's recommending. 

u cant recommend me what to do ur not my dad

I wasn't. Lizards was. 

4 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I recommend we all get back to the topic. Which was what again? hm

u can't tell me what - oh, hang on.