• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
34 34

2,533 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2024 at 2:53 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

So, with a couple of days to go, I've won a couple of other books I didn't think I'd grab.  I don't know if I'd call them "bargains", but I don't think I overpaid, and I was surprised to get a couple of them.  Waiting it out to see what else goes the next couple of days and into next week.  

Other wins to go with the ASM's above:

batman244.jpg

aven25.jpg

hero8.jpg

hos99.jpg

Love the HOS cover!

On 6/20/2024 at 1:53 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

So, with a couple of days to go, I've won a couple of other books I didn't think I'd grab.  I don't know if I'd call them "bargains", but I don't think I overpaid, and I was surprised to get a couple of them.  Waiting it out to see what else goes the next couple of days and into next week.  

Other wins to go with the ASM's above:

batman244.jpg

aven25.jpg

hero8.jpg

hos99.jpg

I almost bid on that House of Secrets despite the fact I don't really collect DC or HoS issues.  That's a pretty nice cover. :D

On 6/20/2024 at 9:30 PM, LordRahl said:

Couple of decent pickups over the last day or two. Of course the one book I really, really wanted, I got distracted with my wife texting me and I was about 1 minute late to. Of course it went for about half what I was planning on bidding :censored: 

0016694001.jpg

RAD3A1262024528_16957.jpg

0041459001.jpg

I was SORELY tempted to bid on that ASM #31, but I decided against it.  Glad a fellow boardie snagged it -- great pick-up! 

On 6/24/2024 at 11:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

The Loony Tunes WWII cover shot up in the last couple of seconds so I lost that one.

Are you talking about the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies #45?  If so, I did bid higher than what it went for, I think, but my bid probably came in after the winning bid and didn't meet the bid increment requirement.  I wanted that one. I've always loved that cover.

On 6/25/2024 at 1:10 AM, Telegan said:

Are you talking about the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies #45?  If so, I did bid higher than what it went for, I think, but my bid probably came in after the winning bid and didn't meet the bid increment requirement.  I wanted that one. I've always loved that cover.

Yes lol… 

We shall do battle again in the future it seems.  

😂 

I mean... $21... throw it on top of the Disney Book now please.  

The cover looks a lot more dramatic in Italian lol 

JPEG image.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta