• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
34 34

2,618 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2024 at 10:07 AM, Lee Enterprises said:

I had a Daredevil #9 CGC 9.4 that was miswrapped so I was happy to upgrade to this 9.6 beauty to go along with my #8. Now, I just need a time machine to go back and pick up a #7 at a reasonable price. :ohnoez:

DD 9 CGC 9.6.jpg

DD 8 CGC 9.6.jpg

I'm jealous of your #8, I hope to one day upgrade my 9.2 copy to one that nice.

On 9/20/2024 at 2:40 PM, Stefan_W said:

Just got these in. The books were bought with some proceeds from crack and resubs. The Harley 1 variant is signed by Hughes so it is an upgrade on my unsigned 9.8 copy. The Crow was bought to crack and resub - and looking through the case I see a bunch of fixable stuff. We'll see if there are hidden surprises. The other books are straight into my PC.

IMG_9033.JPG

You and I have very similar collecting interests. 

On 9/20/2024 at 3:32 PM, batman_fan said:

I won this one recently.  It was pretty cheap

IMG_1168.jpeg

There have been some great deals from Crazy Ed's collection. I've picked up some nice Action and Brave and the Bold issues so far. I hope the money from his big sale helps him enjoy his retirement. 

On 10/3/2024 at 11:51 AM, fast eddie said:

I'm not a very good photographer of slabs,,,,, but I really fell in love with this book in the Clink auction,,,,, highest (only) hah graded sig series! 

IMG_8143.JPG

Nice trade dress. Kind of like soda pop fizz. But with blood 😂 

On 10/22/2024 at 10:24 AM, Engr62 said:

A recent Heritage auction win... a comic no one cares about but me.  FF 149 was the first comic I purchased as a kid at my local 7-11, so it has sentimental value to me.

image.thumb.jpeg.fb79808369cca3954c2631575e93a652.jpeg

:x:cheers: