• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
4 4

795 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:
8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Just curious because the quarterly end date on mine was June 30, and my eBay Bucks was reset to zero, and I didn't get an email.  Nor can I see any pending certificate on my eBay Bucks page.

Really? Mine says, "It's on the Way! $6.03" (that I'm gonna let sit there until it dies).

Santa must've put you on the Naughty List.

Maybe.  Or maybe that $5 rule is back in effect.

My level of What the just went through the roof... I was going to check out and buy something... I thought I applied the coupon... and it was not working... came here to see what's what... and... 

It's for the usual vendors that no one wants to deal with... 

Lego Mustang that normally costs $150 - 15% - eBay bucks would have been amazing... 

Oh well. 

Just now, Callaway29 said:

$143 of ebucks received :acclaim:. I fought hard for that 15% deal that I had a problem with, and posted about, earlier. Ended up getting it...

:whee: way to go! :headbang: 

I got $101 bucks, immediately spent it lol 

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

$143 of ebucks received :acclaim:. I fought hard for that 15% deal that I had a problem with, and posted about, earlier. Ended up getting it...

I had a similar problem with the 10% bonus bucks I had to call in and thankfully I took a screen shot of the bonus bucks as I had a previous issue back in Feb. Ebay CS person told me apparently it only will add the promo if the bid or BIN date is in the promo time slot so just FYI for future purchases if you ran into the same issue I had. 

1 hour ago, Krishosein said:

I had a similar problem with the 10% bonus bucks I had to call in and thankfully I took a screen shot of the bonus bucks as I had a previous issue back in Feb. Ebay CS person told me apparently it only will add the promo if the bid or BIN date is in the promo time slot so just FYI for future purchases if you ran into the same issue I had. 

Same thing happened to me, but I didn’t have screenshot. Took about 10 calls to straighten out...

1 minute ago, Callaway29 said:

Same thing happened to me, but I didn’t have screenshot. Took about 10 calls to straighten out...

it took 3 calls for me to straighten out. One was a call back as one CS rep told me it will be added and it never was so I had to stay on the phone with another one until it updated in my account and I could see it. 

2 minutes ago, Krishosein said:
3 minutes ago, manetteska said:

I somehow have negative eBay bucks?

???

Could possibly be that you made a return, which is minus ebay bucks, but already spent the ebay bucks before they adjusted, it's happened before.....

1 minute ago, Krishosein said:
3 minutes ago, manetteska said:

I somehow have negative eBay bucks?

???

Aha. It's because I purchased an item, received bucks, used them, then returned that item during another bucks period.

I was not trying to game the system; the time from paying for the item to receiving and returning was 2 weeks.

bucks.jpg

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Could possibly be that you made a return, which is minus ebay bucks, but already spent the ebay bucks before they adjusted, it's happened before.....

Just now, manetteska said:

Aha. It's because I purchased an item, received bucks, used them, then returned that item during another bucks period.

I was not trying to game the system; the time from paying for the item to receiving and returning was 2 weeks.

bucks.jpg

:download::acclaim:

I love how Ebay does their absolute best to keep people's Ebay bucks a secret! If you only use either the app or the mobile site you'd have no earthly idea you have any available. Way to go Ebay (thumbsu!

When's the last time they had a real coupon that people can actually use instead the one they have now that only applies to a list of sellers? Nothing for father's day, nothing for memorial day, nothing for 4th of July....really Ebay?

Ok Ebay rantrantover. 

14 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

I love how Ebay does their absolute best to keep people's Ebay bucks a secret! If you only use either the app or the mobile site you'd have no earthly idea you have any available. Way to go Ebay (thumbsu!

When's the last time they had a real coupon that people can actually use instead the one they have now that only applies to a list of sellers? Nothing for father's day, nothing for memorial day, nothing for 4th of July....really Ebay?

Ok Ebay rantrantover. 

I agree about the mobile site, but you are supposed to at least receive an email with the eBay bucks code that you could use via mobile, I think :wishluck:

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I agree about the mobile site, but you are supposed to at least receive an email with the eBay bucks code that you could use via mobile, I think :wishluck:

Sometimes I do but other times I don't. I noticed when I have a larger sum of Ebay bucks I get a notification otherwise not

I saw it on the desktop site but it only occured to check because I came across this thread. Otherwise I wouldn't have known 

Edited by MGsimba77

1 minute ago, MGsimba77 said:

Sometimes I do but other times I don't. I noticed when I have a larger sum of Ebay bucks I get a notification otherwise not 

that's a shame... and your also right about mobily it is impossible to see how much ebay bucks you've earned or really anything about them....

a'so if you have the ebay app, you can no longer use ebay.com in a browser... making posting links here on the boards impossible from the app :pullhair: loco

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

that's a shame... and your also right about mobily it is impossible to see how much ebay bucks you've earned or really anything about them....

a'so if you have the ebay app, you can no longer use ebay.com in a browser... making posting links here on the boards impossible from the app :pullhair: loco

edit on your phone at least.... :sorry: