• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, telerites said:

Redeeming eBay Bucks

When will I get my eBay Bucks Certificate?
If you earn eBay Bucks in a calendar quarter, you will get your eBay Bucks Certificate approximately 3–15 days after the end of the quarterly earn period.

Thanks, saw that...but was hoping to get accounts of what people have experienced first hand. For someone who is eyeing a book/listing, that’s a pretty large date range, especially for something that (I would think) is an automated process.

57 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Thanks, saw that...but was hoping to get accounts of what people have experienced first hand. For someone who is eyeing a book/listing, that’s a pretty large date range, especially for something that (I would think) is an automated process.

What it says is what I have always received.  Never had a specific date but it seems like I get my email about week after quarter end.

Edited by telerites

On 6/17/2019 at 2:20 PM, Callaway29 said:

It states coins are an exclusion...? Was this listed in the wrong category or something...?

I've gotten pre 64 coins before with the 10% ebay bucks back promotion, not sure on the $3 coupon.  Usually they just say it doesn't count for bullion, but the listing for coins are in a different category.  Usually I get the lowest priced of readable date halves, preferably walking liberties, then if I want bullion too I'll get some eagles or poured bars with the ebay bucks I get back.

17 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

When are ebucks certs/credits typically released?

The last two eBay Bucks certificates I had earned, both were issued to me on the 1st day of the month (January 1 and April 1).  I don't think I've had to wait for more than a couple of days (2-3) from the start of the month to see mine in place.  Your experience may vary, but that's been pretty much standard for me.

2 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

I got one, but it was just for select home & garden etc... Yours is fair game for comics?

Yep just looked it over. 15% off summer garbage.. :(:p

Edited by Ride the Tiger
Add words

12 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

FYSA. Got a message today saying it would be available on the 3rd.

Cool.  I hadn't really thought about it until you asked.  I looked on the Ebay Bucks tab of My Ebay age and it does say the amount and that mine will also be 7/3.  I must not be signed up for the notification of when to expect but do always get the email that it is ready so should get that tomorrow.

Have a happy 4th!

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:37 AM, evilskip said:

I'm sitting on $4.24. Not going to make it past $5 to qualify for ebay bucks.

So this part of their questions and answers section is wrong?

Additional information about January 1, 2017, eBay Bucks Rewards Program changes

Do I need to earn $5.00 or more in a calendar quarter to receive my eBay Bucks Certificate?
No, you will receive an eBay Bucks certificate that reflects whatever earn you accrue in a calendar quarter.

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Additional information about January 1, 2017, eBay Bucks Rewards Program changes

Do I need to earn $5.00 or more in a calendar quarter to receive my eBay Bucks Certificate?
No, you will receive an eBay Bucks certificate that reflects whatever earn you accrue in a calendar quarter.

I let all of my eBay Bucks expire just for fun.

The thrill of money lost is titillating.

13 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:
20 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I let all of my eBay Bucks expire just for fun.

The thrill of money lost is titillating.

Just curious because the quarterly end date on mine was June 30, and my eBay Bucks was reset to zero, and I didn't get an email.  Nor can I see any pending certificate on my eBay Bucks page.

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Just curious because the quarterly end date on mine was June 30, and my eBay Bucks was reset to zero, and I didn't get an email.  Nor can I see any pending certificate on my eBay Bucks page.

Really? Mine says, "It's on the Way! $6.03" (that I'm gonna let sit there until it dies).

Santa must've put you on the Naughty List.