• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 7

292 posts in this topic

It's quite possible the hosts of this contest have lives outside this forum. Perhaps their schedules do not permit for a consistent deadline.

The deadline can be 6PM, and they can post them at 8PM. I'm just asking because I was going to try and look over the book, and give a real grade, but I just haven't had time at home, and I knew 6PM would be cutting it close.

So I just quick-submitted a guess this aft to get something in.

But here I am with a few hours to burn before I see a movie.... frustrated.gif

What flick you going to see? grin.gif

Probably Mr and Mrs Smith. confused-smiley-013.gif

No Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Are the ads off-putting? I tend to give Depp some leeway after his brilliant turn in Pirates of the Caribbean...

Jim

How come the deadline always changes? It was 6 PM this time, now it's 8 PM. One time with Bella, it was 5 PM, then 7 PM...

What's up?

It's quite possible the hosts of this contest have lives outside this forum. Perhaps their schedules do not permit for a consistent deadline.

If people can't turn a grade in within the first 72 hours, they better be on vacation, 100 miles from civilization.

No Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

No interest at all, not to mention Depp looks like he channeling the offspring of Marilyn Manson and Helena Bonham Carter. 893whatthe.gif

I have to add; CATCF with Depp is going to be horrible compared to the original. No one can beat Gene in that role.

This should be interesting.

I'll guarantee you I'll like it better than the FF movie. In fact, just looking at the movie listings was more enjoyable. thumbsup2.gif

I really need to get on the ball. I haven't gone to a movie since opening night of Star Wars III.