• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Haul
1 1

283 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Most hated candy tho gotta be kandy korn.  Every year some nitwit would give these away at halloween or the hated black and orange candies shaped like bats and punkins made of same material.

I hated the black pumpkin kandy korn

Edited by comics4all

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Most hated candy tho gotta be kandy korn.  Every year some nitwit would give these away at halloween or the hated black and orange candies shaped like bats and punkins made of same material.

1 minute ago, nepatkm said:

Love candy corn. 😆 

.....But not a handful from strangers on Halloween.. only fresh bags. 😉 

14 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Oh no you disproved my theory about not giving kids candy cigarettes 

listen don’t smoke in the house for the comics do it also for you so around longer to enjoy them!

I'm an Irishman who does not drink nor smoke and just turned 60 last week, when I was about 6 years old I was so fascinated with the bit of cigarette paper stuck to my fathers bottom lip. So one day I asked my father what it was like to smoke, as it seemed so cool, he told me to place the cigarette in my mouth and take in all the smoke at once! Needless to say I threw up and turned a light shade of green, however I never put another cigarette near my mouth again. Thank you Dad.:foryou:

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

I'm an Irishman who does not drink nor smoke and just turned 60 last week, when I was about 6 years old I was so fascinated with the bit of cigarette paper stuck to my fathers bottom lip. So one day I asked my father what it was like to smoke, as it seemed so cool, he told me to place the cigarette in my mouth and take in all the smoke at once! Needless to say I threw up and turned a light shade of green, however I never put another cigarette near my mouth again. Thank you Dad.:foryou:

First experience drinking was at batchelor party when i was 19.  Got plastered.  Woke up next morning, sat up and my head exploded!  Vomiting followed-lots of it.  Never really drank again after that.  Last beer I had was 20 years ago.

11 hours ago, kav said:

All I did was mention I bought a licorice with my comics and off topic we went!  lol 

memories

Edited by nepatkm

1 minute ago, Dave2739 said:

Yessir, and it was so effective he had to break it out again for #317

Detective317.jpg

Sorry flying batcave would never get off ground.  If it did it would just spin around like crazy dude to small, close tail rotor.  Pretty sure FAA would never approve.

3 hours ago, kav said:

Find the one where he bragged about the book he 'just got back from CGC-that was slabbed 2 years ago that he never replied to.....

Here is that post for you Kav.  My math was a bit off, it was actually 3 years, not 2.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/446332-why-do-sellers-from-eugene-oregon-have-such-a-difficult-time-keeping-their-cgc-graded-books-in-the-slabs/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-10554323

3 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Yup. In 2008 it was brutal for newbies.  One word too polysyllabic from me, a post count of just 13, and the hunt by the pack was on.

Cal started a feud with me pretty much my first post. Eventually challenging me to a fist fight

Just now, dupont2005 said:

Cal started a feud with me pretty much my first post. Eventually challenging me to a fist fight

Was it over IMSM values?