• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do creators charge too much for signatures?
2 2

450 posts in this topic

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I would edit and say "perfectly" but I have no dog in this fight....

Wut abt that pit bull tho!

Just now, the blob said:

I want you working on warp speed technology.

Wut if the creators of warp speed started signing the engines tho?

Just now, the blob said:

I want you working on warp speed technology.

Do you think this topic is trivial to the people who participate in the Signature Series program? 

Just because people don't want to get involved in the latest manurestorm doesn't mean it's trivial to them.

6 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:
11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

everyone I was talking to understood me perfect (shrug) who said I was talking about you? assumptions are made and understood (thumbsu 

You quoted me in multiple places. Did you forget that? 

about nothing you've understood apparently :foryou: 

7 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:
12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

everyone I was talking to understood me perfect (shrug) who said I was talking about you? assumptions are made and understood (thumbsu 

You quoted me in multiple places. Did you forget that? 

about nothing you've understood apparently :foryou: 

You didn't forget about nothing I've understood...?

Translation...?

thanks... apparently I don't run around in circles fast enough for any one else :foryou: 

I understood you were talking about your quote, not wut was forgotten.

thanks... apparently I don't run around in circles fast enough for any one else :foryou: 

It would help if what you wrote made some sort of sense. (shrug) "about nothing you've understood, apparently" is just a bunch of words, thrown together in a meaningless jumble. The goal is communication, after all...

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

see you dooooo understand! Congrats!

Your "o" key seems to be sticking.

for as many times as I've said that I "have no dog in this fight", you seem to have a hard time understanding peace talks and the way to get through to someone..... that's it $10,000 for my sig on  your beautiful 9.8's :foryou: I continue to wish you happy success! :) 

16 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Do you think this topic is trivial to the people who participate in the Signature Series program? 

Just because people don't want to get involved in the latest manurestorm doesn't mean it's trivial to them.

You wore me out. With that said, I see liefield selling signed coa books on his site. Neil Adams sells raw and SS books. And I might be reading this wrong, but his website seems to say for $20 he'll sign your book and send it to cgc with documentation to get a SS slab? (Shipping may be extra) that actually doesn't sound unreasonable. How can bench warmers charge more than Adams?