• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do creators charge too much for signatures?
2 2

450 posts in this topic

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

How many times have we been in the same room, and never met...? It's got to be at least 5-10 by now. Such a shame. It's like we're avoiding each other...for some reason...

:cry:

Probably many times for sure.

Yes, because as everyone knows, everyone's opinions formed about people based on words on a screen are totally accurate and spot on, and no one ever, never ever EVER misinterprets or misunderstands what other people say, and comes away with an impression that isn't accurate...

...right?

Just some food for thought 2c

Just now, oakman29 said:

Had an exciting day today. From bees to catching a Raccoon. 

Oh lordy.  Should of just sent the bees after the raccoon Oak!!!  

A speck of concrete got in my eye yesterday and I’m pretty sure I need to go to urgent care tomorrow. I hate urgent care. I should wait until it’s emergency room worthy. My girlfriend works in the medical field and has shamed me off using the emergency room for minor things.

That lobby is a good place to read some comics though 

Just now, dupont2005 said:

A speck of concrete got in my eye yesterday and I’m pretty sure I need to go to urgent care tomorrow. I hate urgent care. I should wait until it’s emergency room worthy. My girlfriend works in the medical field and has shamed me off using the emergency room for minor things.

That lobby is a good place to read some comics though 

Cant you rinse out with water???  Can you see it?  omg what is going on????

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I caught that person_without_enough_empathy with a can of cat food.

Yep thems suckers for cat food.