• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

For those of you who can't seem to stand Ian: just stay the :censored: out of this thread! There are clearly some members of these boards who enjoy Ian's posts, so why must you always do your best to ruin it for these members?

That's a very good question and one I don't understand myself, and the reason I stayed away for a few years.

If their objections against me are because they think I should take more interest in the rest of the boards, then why go out of their way to antagonise me on this thread, which is clearly of no interest to them at all.

I don't go on Marvel threads, after all.

For those of you who can't seem to stand Ian: just stay the :censored: out of this thread! There are clearly some members of these boards who enjoy Ian's posts, so why must you always do your best to ruin it for these members?

That's a very good question and one I don't understand myself, and the reason I stayed away for a few years.

If their objections against me are because they think I should take more interest in the rest of the boards, then why go out of their way to antagonise me on this thread, which is clearly of no interest to them at all.

I don't go on Marvel threads, after all.

Ian you went public in your search for a specific book and then you proceeded to insult and make personal attacks on these boards simply because he didn't agree with you on price, and that's just one example. Please keep posting but playing the victim and proclaiming that you "don't understand" isn't going to win you any sympathy here. Carry on. (thumbs u

They should have saved a cover like that for #1000 and probably got either Frazetta (too late) or Alex Ross (you never know) to do it.

That's 25 years away, at the rate of one a month.

I waited long enough for Who to come back on the telly, I can wait for #1000 to roll around.

:devil:

:gossip: Seriously though, this thread is better than an episode of Melrose Place...goals achieved, personnages disparaged, claws extended, claws retracted, claws extended again, posts cut, cool pictures...you name it, it's here (thumbs u

Ian will appear in 3, 2, 1...

Couldn't resist it.

Do you have a search spider that sends you an e-mail when your name is mentioned here?

It's kind of a trip, but when anybody posts in this thread it's like rubbing a magic lamp

and the DC complete genie appears.

:kidaround:

Anyway, I've said it a dozen times that, even though I am more of a Marvel collector,

I must show big props for a collection of this magnitude.

:applause: