• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderator Attention Needed
6 6

176 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

I don’t know, It’s not like he got banned or anything. Worst case scenario he would’ve been gone for 7 days.

(shrug)

So you're giving up on the phone call then?

Starting a simple thread that got more immediate attention from the mods and undid the problem (you called it justice earlier) is out of line, or a waste of time, or space? 

Justice (as you called it) delayed, is Justice (as you called it) denied. 

Why should anyone have to deal with poor or incorrect moderation for any length of time when there's obviously a mechanism ( as utilized here ) to call attention to it and to solve it?

42 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

So you're giving up on the phone call then?

Starting a simple thread that got more immediate attention from the mods and undid the problem (you called it justice earlier) is out of line, or a waste of time, or space? 

Justice (as you called it) delayed, is Justice (as you called it) denied. 

Why should anyone have to deal with poor or incorrect moderation for any length of time when there's obviously a mechanism ( as utilized here ) to call attention to it and to solve it?

Couldn’t a mod have been notified?

Edited by Logan510

3 minutes ago, kav said:
4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Personally I'm surprised that the majority of you guys even know about the Phil's Parking lot joke.:preach:

Wut's Phil's Parking Lot some kind of parking lot or something?

I have some idea, as it's been mentioned, but when I saw it, I didn't give it a second thought. Odd that a mod gave a strike, when no one reported it though.... that's odd for sure!

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have some idea, as it's been mentioned, but when I saw it, I didn't give it a second thought. Odd that a mod gave a strike, when no one reported it though.... that's odd for sure!

It better not be that Phil guy from Avengers or something.

Especially for the description for the strike, I don't have time to go back and quote it, but with the mods explanation, something is phishy at the windmill...

I always assumed it was someone who paid paradise...

PAVED!!!!

1 hour ago, comix4fun said:

Someone started a thread to correct it. They didn’t call for a boycott, ask for Congressional hearings, or otherwise overreact. 

Ha! I’m someone!

Boycott and Congressional Hearing were on my list of to do’s.

1 minute ago, kav said:
3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I always assumed it was someone who paid paradise...

PAVED!!!!

You noticed that did you lol

I never could understand counting crows and have only heard the original maybe once or twice, my bad

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You noticed that did you lol

I never could understand counting crows and have only heard the original maybe once or twice, my bad

JONI MITCHELL!!!

Don't it always seem to go, you dont that a thread's hot till it's gone

Mods paved paradise, put up Phil's parking lot

17 hours ago, Park said:

Jeffro is not an a.......well not that much....well.....

FREE JEFFRO!!!

31BC4C02-DB8C-4734-BBBF-3476929A4A79.png

Mission Accomplished!

Good job Park, now that the Fro has been freed it's time now to mix it up a bit and Unfree the Fro.

Edited by GACollectibles
"and"

Phil's Parking Lot is in reference where two members of the board wanted to, threatened to, insinuated, (I honestly don't remember nor really care)  engage in a physical altercation with one another and were going to meet up at Phil's Parking Lot. 

All I really remember about it was that some of the memes were epic. 

They Paved Paradise and Put up Phil's Parking Lot... 

Edited by Buzzetta

44 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Phil's Parking Lot is in reference where two members of the board wanted to, threatened to, insinuated, (I honestly don't remember or really care)  engage in a physical altercation with one another and were going to meet up at Phil's Parking Lot. 

Lmfao what!? That sounds like a freakin' blast!