• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paramount Plus HALO series (2022)

92 posts in this topic

Showtime’s ‘Halo’ television series now has a second showrunner: Steven Kane. Kyle Killen (‘Awake,’ ‘Mind Games’) will still serve as co-showrunner and executive producer. The decision to bring in a second showrunner came directly from Killen. He will focus on the writing and producing in the states, and will be on set, just not full time. But, a co-showrunner was needed to spend several months in Budapest during physical production on ‘Halo.’

Kane was a creator, writer, director, and showrunner of the TNT series ‘The Last Ship.’ He also wrote several episodes of TNT’s ‘The Closer’ and an episode of ABC’s ‘Alias.’

Further, the series will (finally) begin filming on June 17th in Budapest. At this point, the show will likely not air this year.

20 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Could be huge if done right. Master Chief is a icon to the new generations like Spider-Man and Wolverine were to us.

Image result for master chief

Game is great. Comics been ok. So hopefully the series will be decent too.

I'm happy with the way the Spartans look. Can't wait to get a better look at them.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:52 PM, Bosco685 said:

That's weird. Because it is coming up on my side. Wonder if they accidentally limited it to domestic market viewing?

It just says 'video unavailable'. Usually if it's region-restricted it'll say something like 'video unavailable in this region', so I don't know. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic