• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paramount Plus HALO series (2022)

92 posts in this topic

Watched the first episode of Season 2 during lunch an hour ago. Wow. It looks like they are building this season to expand the UNSC politics and treachery. The Master Chief battle scene vs the Covenant troops in the fog was excellent. It looks like they have upped the production quality to match a better storyline for season 2. I can't wait for the Fall of Reach. Hopefully they give that a couple of episodes.

Unfortunately, it looks like a weekly episode like usual. They dropped the first two today.

it looks like this season will end with them finding the first Halo after the fall of Reach

Episode 3 is awesome. It basically parallels how things would go down in this type of situation today on Earth.

They did a great job of building up to the fall in Episode 4. I can’t wait for the space battle scenes yet to come.

Just watched episode 3 again. I really can’t stand Ackerson. They cast the right actor for the role as he is playing a dbag perfectly.

I hope the character dies in a horrid way at some point though.

Edited by kimik

A lot of parallel storylines in one episode. But for me it came together nicely.

And it's clear Master Chief is going to be much more hardcore in his actions against The Covenant.

:popcorn:

Episode 5 was slower paced and sort of a mid season resetting of the table. I am curious to see how they play the rest of the season out relative to the storyline from the games I have read online. For some reason they appear to be straying from the main element that ties everything together = Master Chief. Keep the focus on him and all will be well.

Edited by kimik

Episode 6 picks the action and unveils more of the politics of ONI. I am really enjoying the darker tone of Season 2 so far. It is much better than Season 1 was IMHO. I look forward to the actual space battle scenes at some point. Based on what I have read online, Master Chief will need to retrieve Cortana at some point.