• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR 4: LOVE AND THUNDER directed by Taika Waititi (11/5/21)
9 9

960 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2022 at 9:46 PM, paperheart said:

If this were a DCEU movie, I suspect there would be a lot of barking about wasting $250M on this misfire. The kennel is silent. 

No need to flog this dead horse. Too much spatter would hit us.

And, does anyone care enough about a B or C lister like Thor to put any effort in?

Edited by kimik

On 7/20/2022 at 7:06 AM, TupennyConan said:

I'm looking forward to the new MCU Wolverine having sassy claws. 

DCU are doing Lobo, is there's even 10% of the comic books in the movie it should be a kick azz movie! :wishluck:

In fact their whole line up looks enticing.   The faith in the MCU has evaporated for me outside of James Gunn, and GOTG.    Thor was meant to be solid ground, of Marvel flavoured entertainment, and all I'm seeing is one YouTube critic after another having a field day just pounding on it.

Honestly don't know if I'm even going to bother watching this at all at this point

There is no movie out or coming out that I really want to see, except maybe Predator 

I still have to see Spiderman, probably watch that and call it a year

On 7/20/2022 at 12:03 PM, The Meta said:

I think Dr. Strange 2 is the only phase 4 movie I've seen

it was an entertaining film, although I found the premise of Wanda wanting to acquire children from another multiverse kind of strange as she never actually had children. Some kind of tie-in to the WandaVision TV show that I never got into(shrug).

On 7/20/2022 at 1:06 PM, Artboy99 said:

it was an entertaining film, although I found the premise of Wanda wanting to acquire children from another multiverse kind of strange as she never actually had children. Some kind of tie-in to the WandaVision TV show that I never got into(shrug).

Exactly. 

On 7/20/2022 at 4:06 PM, Artboy99 said:

There was so much more wrong with Doctor Strange 2 other than Wanda's motherly desires it is sad. And I wanted to love that movie because of my fan appreciation with Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch.

And the more that has come out, it sounds like Marvel Studios changed its mind mid-stream how to package up the movie. Leading to the extensive reshoots and trading entire scenes. Raimi being seasoned must have kept him cool throughout the experience.

On 7/20/2022 at 4:06 PM, Artboy99 said:

Yeah, I forget who said this but they made the point as to why Wanda didn't go to a Universe where the twins were orphaned?(shrug)