• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan EXPO Dallas Comic Con Roll Up Tour Pics 2019
2 2

126 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

You should have found Swarmi... 

When presented with the mission of supplying that board member who was looking for pressing paper or whatever, I stepped up and ordered $10 worth of it to show up at his booth and hand it to him.

What was that guy's name?  

He eventually got kicked off the boards. 

This!

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I didn't know how to go about doing that (shrug) short of holding a sign at the airport..... :gossip:

Easy! Just hold up a sign that says signed William Shatner ASM 361's ultra Rare for $1 a piece! :roflmao:

55 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hopefully @BITCOINSWAMI ..... you had a good time at Fan Expo Dallas, and weren't feeling harrassed by this thread.... If you wanted to be found you could have reached out, I respected your boundaries..... sometimes people take the sarcasm too far, sorry for that :foryou: 

@Crops068 Reached out to me, that's why we met up.....

Bitcoinswami neither reached out nor was interested in this thread, there was no reason for me to "find him" and that shouldn't of even been on the table guys... (shrug) 

@ADAMANTIUM Seriously I get it! Not sure I would want to be hanging with Swarmi either! 

40 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nah... I've been taking pics of people that probably didn't want to be "internet famous" for years.  I have folders of photos documenting what I see on my FB page. 

For instance... these two were out of their minds either drunk or high in the middle of the day... the dog seemed to be the most responsible one out of the group on the LIRR.

13265978_10153641240407963_4981525431349182319_n.jpg

@Buzzetta We need you to go next time! I suspect you have secret ninja skills & you can do secret recon on Swamptastic! 

@ADAMANTIUM is too nice to spy on Swampgas! 

8 minutes ago, comics4all said:

@Buzzetta We need you to go next time! I suspect you have secret ninja skills & you can do secret recon on Swamptastic! 

@ADAMANTIUM is too nice to spy on Swampgas! 

I can put my bitcoin hat on, but just wanted to have a good time at the con :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

29 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I've secured a 4 Day Pro Pass to NYCC. 

I will be in attendance blending in around the con.  My report will come around October. 

@Buzzetta Now that's what i'm talking about! I know you will track down Swarmi! lol

2 minutes ago, comics4all said:
5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nah... to tell the truth - no interest 

AWWWW No one wants to have fun with Swampi! Probably because it wouldn't be much fun anyway!   :roflmao:

I think it's more funny to wonder what if..... there needs to be more meat on the bone, or just more of a cause other than annoyance imo.

I had no way to know who he was race, creed,     no one in an ASM 361 shirt, so I was flying blind.. too much going on at a con any way...

I did see Brittany McManus and said hi and thanked her for helping me...

But lol i didn't introduce myself to her either, as it was the first 5 minutes of admittance to the con on the 1st day..... was about to get real busy real fast

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think it's more funny to wonder what if..... there needs to be more meat on the bone, or just more of a cause other than annoyance imo.

I had no way to know who he was race, creed,     no one in an ASM 361 shirt, so I was flying blind.. too much going on at a con any way...

I did see Brittany McManus and said hi and thanked her for helping me...

But lol i didn't introduce myself to her either, as it was the first 5 minutes of admittance to the con on the 1st day..... was about to get real busy real fast

Swampi is just fun, all week FRIDAY entertainment!

I just would've looked for a guy annoying William Shatner or Michael J Fox asking them to sell his prenatal vitamins off his ebay store!! lol

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

Swampi is just fun, all week FRIDAY entertainment!

I just would've looked for a guy annoying William Shatner or Michael J Fox asking them to sell his prenatal vitamins off his ebay store!! lol

Lol ya I hear you, I did meat someone saying that hm Shatner wouldn't"shake hands" only fist bump, but swam only posted after the con was over... so I wouldn't have known...

I guess that's why I apologized the way I did, I think that he was shy enough about it, I didn't want to think he needed to look over his shoulder 

Idk.... I tried convincing him where and how to post, which doesn't phase how or where he posts ....

Red flag hm for in person (:

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol ya I hear you, I did meat someone saying that hm Shatner wouldn't"shake hands" only fist bump, but swam only posted after the con was over... so I wouldn't have known...

I guess that's why I apologized the way I did, I think that he was shy enough about it, I didn't want to think he needed to look over his shoulder 

Idk.... I tried convincing him where and how to post, which doesn't phase how or where he posts ....

Red flag hm for in person (:

I did meat someone saying

Swarmi has infected you! You are starting to spell words wrong like him ! lol

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If only there was a way to crack the swami code... I'm sure the answer 23 = 361

:sorry:

361 with a CGC 10.2 grade is what he thinks all his books will grade at! 

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If only there was a way to crack the swami code... I'm sure the answer 23 = 361

:sorry:

7 minutes ago, comics4all said:

I did meat someone saying

Swarmi has infected you! You are starting to spell words wrong like him ! lol

If I wake up and was actually bitcoinswami, like in the movie 23, all along I'll... myself 

5q1Z.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM