• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan EXPO Dallas Comic Con Roll Up Tour Pics 2019
2 2

126 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

My padawan, Mike, is attending. He bought a JIM 83! News on its own, but the big story is that issue gives him a complete collection of silver age Marvel keys.

The student becomes the master...

:whee: 

1493321315.ray-bleiz_raykaboom.gif Tell Him Congrats!! A Big Book :banana: 

On the bright side the game stop area had free gaming and a big cushy couch with phone chargers...

There was Pac man and galaga all 2 player!!!

, plus they had a free to play drop hook machine lol you know the rigged kind, but with free to play one guy tried for 20 minutes and got something... it was fun to see him finally win :foryou:

20190505_100822.jpg

You should have found Swarmi... 

When presented with the mission of supplying that board member who was looking for pressing paper or whatever, I stepped up and ordered $10 worth of it to show up at his booth and hand it to him.

What was that guy's name?  

He eventually got kicked off the boards. 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

When presented with the mission of supplying that board member who was looking for pressing paper or whatever, I stepped up and ordered $10 worth of it to show up at his booth and hand it to him.

I didn't know how to go about doing that (shrug) short of holding a sign at the airport..... :gossip:

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I didn't know how to go about doing that (shrug) short of holding a sign at the airport..... 

b7464efce5a4e98d17ea4a0adf62afed.jpg also there is something to be said for stalking someone to post a picture online unprovoked.... :foryou: 

14 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

CAK

Copper age kids

Hopefully @BITCOINSWAMI ..... you had a good time at Fan Expo Dallas, and weren't feeling harrassed by this thread.... If you wanted to be found you could have reached out, I respected your boundaries..... sometimes people take the sarcasm too far, sorry for that :foryou: 

@Crops068 Reached out to me, that's why we met up.....

Bitcoinswami neither reached out nor was interested in this thread, there was no reason for me to "find him" and that shouldn't of even been on the table guys... (shrug) 

13 minutes ago, Bird said:

CAK

Copper age kids

Yeeeeeesssssssssss lol 

He gave me the 'really' look... He had gotten to the show late.  I introduced myself and gave it to him as a present from the boards. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Yeeeeeesssssssssss lol 

He gave me the 'really' look... He had gotten to the show late.  I introduced myself and gave it to him as a present from the boards. 

But you knew where CAK would be in a peaceful situation

Bitcoin is like the wind, he's been nothing but nice to me when he first joined.... I interacted first...with him

I'm not going to meet someone to snag a pic that is not wanted who has angst built up from other people...

Maaaannn that's how you get shot...pffft

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

But you knew where CAK would be in a peaceful situation

Bitcoin is like the wind, he's been nothing but nice to me when he first joined.... I interacted first...with him

I'm not going to meet someone to snag a pic that is not wanted who has angst built up from other people...

Maaaannn that's how you get shot...pffft

Nah... I've been taking pics of people that probably didn't want to be "internet famous" for years.  I have folders of photos documenting what I see on my FB page. 

For instance... these two were out of their minds either drunk or high in the middle of the day... the dog seemed to be the most responsible one out of the group on the LIRR.

13265978_10153641240407963_4981525431349182319_n.jpg

Here is a favorite.  This guy walks around like this all the time in various costumes.  For instance, he was dancing in the subway in a borat thong swimsuit.  Another day, he was playing a ukulele without strings making believe he was strumming along while on the train.  

I see strange ess each and every day. 

36450_406739972962_3335895_n.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

We're they on the boards and know that they live near You? And then confront them in person because peer pressure?

hm 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

hm 

It's no secret it's in the first thread that he made in modern...but this thread will get locked... I don't have any beef with bitcoin I have no motive...

It won't be that long until his thread is locked and I'm still here holding the bag wtf ???

58 minutes ago, Bird said:

CAK

Copper age kids

Did he also get kicked off the boards across the street?