• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,891 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2022 at 10:43 AM, LDarkseid1 said:

So we must now start asking the obvious question. Shall we see a 3 million dollar sale? And, wonder what the 9.8 would go for 🤯

My sources say signs point to yes. But I disagree. I think it will fall a few hundred thousand shy of 3 million.

On 4/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, tth2 said:

Hi Arex! :hi:

I just meant selling such a major GA book on eBay--which seems to be such a backwater now--instead of one of the Big 3 auction houses.

But if this is not your book and you're not calling the shots, then never mind. :foryou:

No worries Tim. I figured that was what you meant. But like you noted the consignor determines and I just follow instructions :foryou: 

On 4/6/2022 at 10:27 PM, Gotham Kid said:

awesome post :baiting: Read it through twice.

I can't figure out how delete posts on this thing for the life of me.  I asked a question that I ultimately found the answer to 

On 4/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, Chicago Boy said:

I can't figure out how delete posts on this thing for the life of me.  I asked a question that I ultimately found the answer to 

those 3 dots top right of your post box, select Hide

• Administrator
On 4/7/2022 at 9:00 AM, Chicago Boy said:

In the upper right corner of your post, there are 3 dots.  Click on them and a drop down menu will appear.  Click on hide.  It will allow you to give a reason, which you do not have to do.  Then, click save.  You cannot delete a post.  

On 4/7/2022 at 10:06 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Think of it as a free floating life raft that allows you to squelch your worst blathering.  And when I say "your", I of course mean "my"

Sorta like a last ditch effort by defense council for an on-record appeal to the judge to avoid a contempt charge.  

(Just practicing in case I'm ever called on by a desperate director with the idea of casting me in the role of a defense attorney!) lol