• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,896 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2023 at 5:54 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

The books I’m tracking, except for the Frazetta Famous Funnies covers, seem low.

Well, although the Frazetta Famous Funnies scheduled for Thursday might appear to be on the high side, two of the three scheduled for the Saturday portion of the auction appears to be on the low side as they are barely cracking the $1K mark.  :popcorn:  :taptaptap:  :taptaptap:

Edited by lou_fine

On 1/10/2023 at 8:34 PM, lou_fine said:

Well, although the Frazetta Famous Funnies scheduled for Thursday might appear to be on the high side, two of the three scheduled for the Saturday portion of the auction appears to be on the low side as they are barely cracking the $1K mark.  :popcorn:  :taptaptap:  :taptaptap:

Higher prices have brought tons of copies out of the woodwork, so I think that those books are overvalued even at that price. I never thought that those books were rare, but the census has proved that they're even more common than I had realized. I used to think #216 was a bit scarce. Nope.

On 1/10/2023 at 7:19 AM, Gotham Kid said:

surprisingly low at the moment, but it aint over till the fat auctioneer sings

image.thumb.png.3e8fe1fd0c08ec090b767e596ffbc4cd.png

Well, even though the auction lady hasn't got off her big fat duff to sing yet, it looks like this copy of Bat 1 took a $100K bounce up to $280K now.  (thumbsu

On 1/12/2023 at 12:59 PM, Gotham Kid said:
On 1/12/2023 at 12:59 PM, MrBedrock said:

The 9.2 AF 15 price is a little unsettling.

weak ? strong ?

Less than a few recent 9.0 sales.