• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,947 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2023 at 1:06 PM, Professor K said:

Also the 1.8 Bat 1 really had a difficult time topping 100k. New owner should be happy.

Not all books went low. I was eyeing the AC 19 6.0 A-3 thinking it could be had for around 3k. Went for over 5k. Kinda steep. 

For some reason this .5 ped went pretty high. No back cover, but a gorgeous front cover.

IMG_0545.jpeg

On 6/22/2023 at 3:20 PM, october said:

Promise Actions taking a beating. 

79: $32,400 to $9000 :eek::eek:

Superman-with-fluffy-sheep covers have always been a leading market indicator. Time to SELL EVERYTHING, folks!  :ohnoez: 

On 6/22/2023 at 3:17 PM, Point Five said:

Superman-with-fluffy-sheep covers have always been a leading market indicator. Time to SELL EVERYTHING, folks!  :ohnoez: 

The beating isn't the crazy part. The initial prices are (and were at the time). It was unreal watching it unfold. 

On 6/22/2023 at 4:19 PM, october said:

The beating isn't the crazy part. The initial prices are (and were at the time). It was unreal watching it unfold. 

100%.  (thumbsu

On 6/22/2023 at 5:16 PM, batman_fan said:

I am still wondering if the Promise books are a quick flip or a non-payment situation.  I can’t imagine someone taking this type of bath on these books.  So is the original underbidder in the hospital from injuring their back from doing a cartwheel? 

Was wondering why so many Promise books were all in one auction myself.

-bc

On 6/22/2023 at 2:16 PM, batman_fan said:

if the Promise books are a quick flip or a non-payment situation.  I can’t imagine someone taking this type of bath on these books.  So is the original under bidder in the hospital from injuring their back from doing a cartwheel? 

Yes, under bidder doing cartwheels. e.g. Capt. America 1 Promise Cgc 3.5 down to $168k, FF 1 Cgc 8.5 down to $117k including the juice. Same copy of FF #1 sold for $240k last June 2022.

Edited by aardvark88
sp.