• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a link to your online Gallery...

41 posts in this topic

I'm slowly moving stuff over to my CAF gallery. Enjoy... http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=6900

That is a cool thing Kaluta did for your sketchbook.

Like I said, I was totally floored when Mike sent this to me. He sent me an email with this attached asking it I thought it was okay. Like hell yes it's okay! I intentionally saved the first page of him and then, while waiting on him to get down to me on his list, got several other sketches in it. Guess he wanted to set the bar pretty high.

Your Phoenix by Chen is nice. You need to hang that baby up somewhere... free it from the tube
gonna get it matted & framed laugh.gif

i'm such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person too, the digicam was set to the wrong mode - reason for the crappy pic

foreheadslap.gif

Here's a link my gallery (actually an old thread):

Chrisco's Art

I've added a few pieces since then, but have not been able to scan and post them.

Not shown are some Identity Crisis pages I picked up in Philly and my Rick Koslowski "3 Geeks" pages and a page from "3 Fingers". Also, my Marvel Tales featuring Spider-Ham is not shown. smile.gif

Here's a link to my gallery...

http://davesart.com

I'm mostly a collector of commissioned artwork, so I don't really have any published art on display, although I do have a small collection of original pages, paintings, etc.

If anyone does NOT have an online gallery, I wholeheartedly endorse www.comicartfans.com as a place to display works from your collection. Check it out if you haven't already.

Dave

(2'nd actual post, I'm on a roll!)

Hello,

I'm new here, but, I have been collecting original art for a while. I'm pretty much a Spider-Man fanatic and TRY to collect vintage Silver and Bronze Age pages from my favorite Spider-Man Artists. When I'm not chasing down Spider-Man pages, I'm looking for pages from the Marvel comics that meant so much to my childhood.

Anyway, my meager collection is posted online at:

AMAZINGCOMICART.COM

Please check it out if you feel so inclined.

Thanks and I look forward to perusing these boards!

Best,

Hello,

I'm new here, but, I have been collecting original art for a while. I'm pretty much a Spider-Man fanatic and TRY to collect vintage Silver and Bronze Age pages from my favorite Spider-Man Artists. When I'm not chasing down Spider-Man pages, I'm looking for pages from the Marvel comics that meant so much to my childhood.

Anyway, my meager collection is posted online at:

AMAZINGCOMICART.COM

Please check it out if you feel so inclined.

Thanks and I look forward to perusing these boards!

Best,

Great collection! Wow, the Kane and Romita stuff is amazing (no pun intended). Very impressive! My only criticism is that you need more stuff for sale or trade! 27_laughing.gif