• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC Couch Tour 2019 - No Lines for Drinks or Bathroom Waits
3 3

88 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Gotta properly fuel up while Couch Touring... 

Sam Adams Porch Rocker 

Washed down with a sandwich of roast beef, mozzarella, tomato, roasted pepper with cajun mayo on garlic bread.  warmed and toasted.  (I missed breakfast) 

IMG_2310.jpeg

yeah I would need about 4 of those puny sandwitches

10 hours ago, Senormac said:

Will there be videos of the basketball game ? 

lol 

Best line to ever come out of that... had to do with someone making a steal ... (for those that remember) 

Edited by Buzzetta

Picard brings back: 

Data (Predictable) 

Hugh the Borg (huh? oh yeah)

Seven of nine (surprising)

Riker (Surprising / shocking) 

I am still not getting CBS All access... so there's gotta be someone on the internet who will be illegally streaming it. 

https://deadline.com/2019/07/star-trek-picard-unveils-next-generation-stars-to-join-cbs-all-access-series-comic-con-1202649646/

44 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Picard brings back: 

Data (Predictable) 

Hugh the Borg (huh? oh yeah)

Seven of nine (surprising)

Riker (Surprising / shocking) 

I am still not getting CBS All access... so there's gotta be someone on the internet who will be illegally streaming it. 

https://deadline.com/2019/07/star-trek-picard-unveils-next-generation-stars-to-join-cbs-all-access-series-comic-con-1202649646/

i paid for it for season one of stark trek discovery, which was enjoyable. paid again for season two and couldnt even get through it, it was so bad. definitely want to see picard again, but dont want to give those guys more of my money.

plus, is it me or does the show look to be more about this young woman than jean-luc? 

1 minute ago, www.alexgross.com said:

i paid for it for season one of stark trek discovery, which was enjoyable. paid again for season two and couldnt even get through it, it was so bad. definitely want to see picard again, but dont want to give those guys more of my money.

plus, is it me or does the show look to be more about this young woman than jean-luc? 

I am a cheapskate when it comes to TV.  I basically have a full TV package and all I pay for is Netflix, Amazon Prime, and a basic internet connection.

I have the multiple screen Netflix account.  Traded that password to one relative for basic cable and some premium stations.  Gave the password out to another relative for more cable stations.  My brother gave me a password to his WWE streaming account and HBO (already had it from the other relative) as a thank you I guess for keeping all his belongings in one of the storage rooms in my house.  I will probably get the Disney Streaming channel and give that to the relatives as well. 

With that said, I have access to all of this television and the TV has not been turned on since last Sunday evening. 

I am not paying for CBS All Access.