• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC Couch Tour 2019 - No Lines for Drinks or Bathroom Waits
3 3

88 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Hoping we see some comic related Marvel Legends today, like retro X-Men. GSX 1 Storm would be my #1 want, followed by Thunderbird and Banshee. I don't collect movie related figs, so all of that stuff they showed yesterday is a pass for me, which is fine, because my wallet has been hopping lately with ML junk. Would be nice to have a break!

They put the preorder up for the Marvel Legends WWII Cap with Motorcycle.  I would be interested but I wish they had an additional shield and a unmasked head.  

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/preorders/products/marvel-legends-series-captain-america-figure-with-motorcycle

E4704_Marvel_Legends_Series_Captain_AmerE4704_Marvel_Legends_Series_Captain_Amer

3 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

last few have sold for over $200

What's the commotion this year?  I half payed attention to it.  Apparently there is drama with a whole bunch of SDCC covers. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

They put the preorder up for the Marvel Legends WWII Cap with Motorcycle.  I would be interested but I wish they had an additional shield and a unmasked head.  

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/preorders/products/marvel-legends-series-captain-america-figure-with-motorcycle

E4704_Marvel_Legends_Series_Captain_AmerE4704_Marvel_Legends_Series_Captain_Amer

Actually more excited about the Bike than the figure, that's pretty nice!

Some pics of the SS stuff I mentioned a couple of posts back. Pics from Toyark, i have no rights or claim to them, etc.

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-047.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-DC-048.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-014.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-015.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-016.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-017.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-020.jpg

SDCC-2019-Sideshow-Marvel-037.jpg

30 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

this is pretty awesome but i agree a different head would have been bettter

53 minutes ago, deadleg said:

Everyday is a couch tour if you know how to party. 

Yup   - Nice Bathtub from this Vermont band that is pretty schnazzy and a Scarlets -> Fire from the latest incarnation of the Dead.  BTW... anyone else notice that Bob is looking more like Jerry each year?   Two vids for the price of one... 

Gotta properly fuel up while Couch Touring... 

Sam Adams Porch Rocker 

Washed down with a sandwich of roast beef, mozzarella, tomato, roasted pepper with cajun mayo on garlic bread.  warmed and toasted.  (I missed breakfast) 

IMG_2310.jpeg

20 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Pre SDCC Movie Trailer release.... Top Gun: Maverick

Tom Cruise stopped by Hall H and debuted the trailer... 

This looks great!

F-14 at the end :luhv:

Russo brothers acquired the IP for Battle of the Planets to make into a picture. 

Two new Halloween movies... Curtis returns

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Russo brothers acquired the IP for Battle of the Planets to make into a picture. 

Two new Halloween movies... Curtis returns

Russo Bros on POA could be good!

That last Halloween was MEH!