• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albedo #2...Oh my lord!

112 posts in this topic

yay.gif

You bought it? 893whatthe.gif

gossip.gif It wasn't Jbone, unless he's using an alias. I think he's just happy for me. grin.gif

I was hoping he would sell me his undercopy if that was the case. frown.gif

Congrats on the sale! yay.gif

Albedo #2 is now 350 in guide (up from 250). Still a far cry from it's true 9.2 value.

Yes, Overstreet's price increase savings account on this particular book is in no fear of being overdrawn, and should be good for several more years of nice increases. tongue.gif

bumpit.gif

As an market update to everyone, since this sale won't be reflected in GPA...I've agreed to sell my CGC 9.0 White pages Albedo 2 for $1200, shipped. 893whatthe.gif

jeff send it in to GPA, they'll note it for you, I'm sure. thumbsup2.gif

My 8.5 just sold for $850...it should be reflected in GPA, tho.

How long has the book selling for those kind of prices?

And if it is for some years, WTF is Overstreet doing with their guide value? confused-smiley-013.gif

And if it is for some years, WTF is Overstreet doing with their guide value? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm not sure why Overstreet remains clueless about this book. Yes, they raised the price from something like 10 bucks to 250 bucks over the past few years, but it is a book that'll sell for 250 in almost ANY condition, let alone 9.2.

I'm not sure why Overstreet remains clueless about this book. Yes, they raised the price from something like 10 bucks to 250 bucks over the past few years, but it is a book that'll sell for 250 in almost ANY condition, let alone 9.2.

The following is listed on an Ebay store:

Albedo #2 CGC 9.2 Usagi - Rare Book $1,800.00

Comic Mylars

893whatthe.gif

You never know!

Maybe they'll just end up listing actual sales for this book as oposed to listing an actual value. This is what they have been doing with TMNT #1 for the last 2 years since there is no longer an actual guide value for it anynore.

To me, this doesn't make much sense to single out TMNT #1 because there are certainly a lot of other books which OS also has to make a best estimate on when it comes to guide value.

Start with Action Comics #1 and work down from there. foreheadslap.gif