• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Culling the GA herd: yet another cut
1 1

76 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

I think the cover is worth the $20, so I'll take it.

I agree!  Its just the other part of me is holding out for better copy (this is my 2nd..).  I think Robot Man got the other I had.

Edited by path4play

46 minutes ago, path4play said:

I agree!  Its just the other part of me is holding out for better copy (this is my 2nd..).  I think Robot Man got the other I had.

Not me. I got a pretty nice one from Jamie Graham when he was in one of his good moods...:banana:

It was a steal for $20. even in that shape and SO hard to find. Me, I would have kept it until I found a better one. Might take a while. Congrats oceans!

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Not me. I got a pretty nice one from Jamie Graham when he was in one of his good moods...:banana:

It was a steal for $20. even in that shape and SO hard to find. Me, I would have kept it until I found a better one. Might take a while. Congrats oceans!

I know, I might never get a nicer with prices way they are.  And hey Robot - no slab so readable except for cut-outs.  Loaded with GGA.

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

If it were in a slab, you would miss that lovely pin up of Rita Hayward...:x

Rita may have been what tipped me in the take it direction, cause yes.. :x indeed.