• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has this CGC label been around for a while?
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Has the CGC Universal Pedigree label been around for a while?  This is the first time I've ever noticed it, but maybe I just haven't been paying attention. (shrug)

Label.jpg.3819b80fa3e9493e6f64822f190bebaa.jpg

Ok......thanks guys. (thumbsu 

The black and white label jumped out at me and I hadn't seen it mentioned in here before.  

10 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Ok......thanks guys. (thumbsu 

The black and white label jumped out at me and I hadn't seen it mentioned in here before.  

There's a thread here Domo:

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

It does. Don't they all?

No - some are more kraptastic than others.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

No - some are more kraptastic than others.

What about the ones with pretty pictures on them liz? Always a good idea to detract from the actual slabbed comic with pretty pictures. Especially Liefeld covers. 

1 minute ago, miraclemet said:

I know they used red early on, but if they had gone to red we could have called them "red-igree" labels...

I'll see myself out. 

They came from Hell, so they "diss-agree" too. 

I'll join you. 

20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

There's a thread here Domo:

I don't visit the Golden Age section.

Too many people telling me to get off their lawn and every fifth post somebody forgets where they are and types "BINGO!".

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

Too many people telling me to get off their lawn and every fifth post somebody forgets where they are and types "BINGO!".

Yes. Troubling that isn't it...

2 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

:preach: You should stay where you belong and quit interrupting the game... whippersnapper!

8 hours ago, miraclemet said:

I know they used red early on, but if they had gone to red we could have called them "red-igree" labels...

I'll see myself out. 

lol...Jokes like that are what brought out that clown with his broom from the old Apollo show to kick bad performers off stage :boo::nyah:

8 hours ago, mschmidt said:

Saw a bunch of these at dealer booths at SDCC - looks much better in hand than in a scan.

Yeah they do. The font on the label that notes the pedigree is not tiny anymore. You could actually see it