• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2022 at 1:43 PM, Boozad said:

True, although this is as funny as realising you didn't wipe your arse properly when you get to work and start a 12 hour shift.

I don't like it. I like watching it. 

It's something to watch with my gf. We laugh with it, laugh at it.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:46 AM, D84 said:

Yes and just like an Art History degree, you'll be flipping burgers in no time.

I guess I saved me some money, that's where I'm at now! lol

On 9/9/2022 at 10:18 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Watching L&T, it's official: Thor is stronger than Hulk. Thor just stopped a thruster-propeled speeder, and Hulk couldn't even stop a rolling vehicle in this show. :facepalm:

I didn't watch either one. Who was driving the thruster propelled speeder?

On 9/9/2022 at 1:59 PM, Bosco685 said:

how can anyone not enjoy this show for what it is, seeing this makes me double down on my like of the show

and how come no one talked about Madissyn - she was great  WONGERS!!!!

Love it

On 9/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, jsilverjanet said:

how can anyone not enjoy this show for what it is, seeing this makes me double down on my like of the show

Love it

Because, I could not wait for Madissyn to leave every time she was on screen, and I hate the turning of Wong into a buffoon.

I see this show for exactly what it is, a poorly written and disappointing sitcom. Something that if it was done well could have been a truly funny and fun addition to the MCU. This trailer just reinforces that we are going to get more of the same.

On 9/9/2022 at 9:01 PM, drotto said:

Because, I could not wait for Madissyn to leave every time she was on screen, and I hate the turning of Wong into a buffoon.

I see this show for exactly what it is, a poorly written and disappointing sitcom. Something that if it was done well could have been a truly funny and fun addition to the MCU. This trailer just reinforces that we are going to get more of the same.

Not to worry. There will be some core heroes appearing to carry this show forward. But in the hands of the existing writing team.

On 9/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, jsilverjanet said:

Love it

Yep, she is. Classic, drunken, ditzy club girl of IG. She's funny.  

I probably do too.  

On 9/10/2022 at 8:40 AM, TupennyConan said:

Yep, she is. Classic, drunken, ditzy club girl of IG. She's funny.  

I probably do too.  

Ok, am honestly asking here.  I am willing to change, please convince me.  Why is she funny?

I see a generic one note character that I have seen many times before, and done better.  Doing a overdone, repetitive joke, that was barely funny the first time.  Nothing new here, nothing original.  Just a played out tired cliché. So the reasons you like her, are the reasons I find her cringy, annoying, and eye role inducing.

On 9/10/2022 at 11:19 AM, drotto said:

Ok, am honestly asking here.  I am willing to change, please convince me.  Why is she funny?

I see a generic one note character that I have seen many times before, and done better.  Doing a overdone, repetitive joke, that was barely funny the first time.  Nothing new here, nothing original.  Just a played out tired cliché. So the reasons you like her, are the reasons I find her cringy, annoying, and eye role inducing.

I don't watch much film or tv. I'm familiar with this type from IG & life. She's novel for me on tv.

She was funny or funny enough to me for the SH show.

Yes, she's one note, like Foster Brooks, Arthur, or WC Fields. The difference being she looks good.

Also, for a show about large & in charge ladies, she breaks the mold. She's a classic clown.

Edited by TupennyConan